Would the Nokta fors handle pickers?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still in the market for a good all around land machine, something that can handle relic hunting, coin shooting, and even picker hunting. If such a beast exist? I'm only going to have room for one land machine and a few coils so I need to to get the most bang for my buck. Already got the Excal and various coils for all of my water hunting.

Here's a link to the machine in question:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/b...-core-beach-review-new-detector-consider.html

Upvote 0

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anytime! We really care about our customers and our customer service. I actually go through a few forums five days a week just so that if something like this happens I can bring it to the attention of management and get the issue resolved. Forums are a great place to vent so I make it a point to go through them and always rectify any issues that I can.

paul75

Apr 9, 2016
DURHAM GB
Detector(s) used
ebinger ebex pi, nokta fors core.CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got the wrong detector, they sent me the core instead of the gold. Since I bought it through pay pal, I have to pay for shipping. Don't know if it was my mistake or not. Didn't know they were the same price.

im the same i ordered the new fors relic and paid for it through paypal and got the fors core instead, it was going to cost a fortune to send back so thought id persevere with it, but its so erratic the i.d bounces all over from 1 to 99 to 35 to 75 i just cant get a stable signal, even after adjusting the settings on all modes. it took me nearly a year to save for it and my first impressions of the fors core are really bad, not sure if its faulty or how to get this issue sorted, its basically unuseable and ive only had it 5 days. tried emailing everybody with no reply yet. Totally Fed Up!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im the same i ordered the new fors relic and paid for it through paypal and got the fors core instead, it was going to cost a fortune to send back so thought id persevere with it, but its so erratic the i.d bounces all over from 1 to 99 to 35 to 75 i just cant get a stable signal, even after adjusting the settings on all modes. it took me nearly a year to save for it and my first impressions of the fors core are really bad, not sure if its faulty or how to get this issue sorted, its basically unuseable and ive only had it 5 days. tried emailing everybody with no reply yet. Totally Fed Up!!!

Did you call Kellyco when you got wrong detector, they would have paid return shipping.... Who have you emailed?

paul75

Apr 9, 2016
DURHAM GB
Detector(s) used
ebinger ebex pi, nokta fors core.CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did you call Kellyco when you got wrong detector, they would have paid return shipping.... Who have you emailed?

im sorry i forgot to say i didnt buy it through kellyco it was through a seller on ebay through paypal brand new with a 2 year warranty, ive tried emailing the seller and nokta but had no reply up to now. im just not sure if its faulty or if im doing something wrong? thanks

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im sorry i forgot to say i didnt buy it through kellyco it was through a seller on ebay through paypal brand new with a 2 year warranty, ive tried emailing the seller and nokta but had no reply up to now. im just not sure if its faulty or if im doing something wrong? thanks
If you paid through PayPal you were protected and could have got your money back including shipping...

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is about the Nokta machines , but I would love to see the Makro Gold Racer reviewed like this . I value Californiagolds review , but would also like to see reviews from others as well . I would also like to see , maybe a head to head review of the Notka Fors Gold Plus and the Makro Gold Racer . No I'm not trying to start anything !!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread