MXT AND GOLD

Featherdfishead

Apr 4, 2014
Callahan-ScottValley-Salmon River, Ca
Detector(s) used
Primarily Minelab SDC 2300
and Gold Bug Pro with NEL Sharpshooter, Grey Ghost Phones, an EzSluice, a good Pan, various Diggn Tools, and a Good'Ol Dog or Two
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My buddy uses the eclipse and eclipse shooter, he's also found gold with the stock mono. Id recommend looking up NEL coils, their supper sensitive and solidly built.
Good Luck

TravyLeigh

Sep 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the shooter, I found a VERY small picker with it, 1 GRAIN in weight. That was the first time I took it for prospecting. I've spent over 30 hours prospecting, and haven't found **** after that. But I did find a silver ring and gold cross at a beach/park :)

TrinityBigfoot

Aug 20, 2012
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Gold Bug II, Whites TRX Pointpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Whites V3i and a Gold bug 2. On the V3i I have been using the 4x6dd coil. It seems to work very well .... On picking up tiny targets. So far no gold. I have found multiple 22 bullets, shells, nails and shards of metal. I believe they have a 4x6 for the MXT. I have found gold jewelry with the V3i.... Ring, Pendant and Necklace.

TravyLeigh

Sep 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry, I meant 0.14 grain!!!! I found a ZERO POINT 14 grain piece with the mxt

TravyLeigh

Sep 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can pick up those tiny lead pellets with the MXT, pieces about the size of a sesame seed, but it will only find stuff that small if it's RIGHT under your coil. I'm talkin under an inch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread