Broke the Bank

Featherdfishead

Apr 4, 2014
Callahan-ScottValley-Salmon River, Ca
Detector(s) used
Primarily Minelab SDC 2300
and Gold Bug Pro with NEL Sharpshooter, Grey Ghost Phones, an EzSluice, a good Pan, various Diggn Tools, and a Good'Ol Dog or Two
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congrats, that is a badass machine!

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A new toy is always fun especially when they do what they are supposed to do. It took me quite a bit of learning with my detector before I was able to understand how to use it but once I was trained the machine produces some wonderful results. Happy Hunting..........................63bkpkr

G-bone

Dec 9, 2014
Ventura Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro w/ NEL coil.
Minelab Xterra 705,
Bazooka Snipers (24" and 30").
Royal Folding Sluice with Gold hog mats.
Thompson 12V Puffer Drywasher.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any updates on this unit FeatherFishHead?
Curious to see you work areas again, you previously worked and see what the outcome is.

Sure is a nice unit.

OP
OP
Featherdfishead

Featherdfishead

Apr 4, 2014
Detector(s) used
and Gold Bug Pro with NEL Sharpshooter, Grey Ghost Phones, an EzSluice, a good Pan, various Diggn Tools, and a Good'Ol Dog or Two
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Howdy G-Bone - you little rascal you. LOL
I havent received my SDC yet, and boy am i antsy to get it. I had never used paypal and didn't realize it was going to have a week long wait before the seller got the money so it just shipped on monday afternoon and is now in richmond ca. Tracking says it'll arrive monday but i'm praying it'll be today or tomorrow. I actually havent been out with my GB Pro either latley, as my wife says "were never going to see you know", so i've been taking care of as many honey do's as possible because yes i shall be gone with my new lover all the time.LOL Weather man says its going to snow up here finally so maybe i'll do my fisrt hunt in the snow - that would be sweet.
I'll definitely be posting my adventures. The first place i plan to hit is a spot with very hot serpintine bedrock that is unworkable with an MXT and nearly so with my GB Pro. I have found gold there in the past but its been awhile. I have always thought that there is more gold worked down in the bedrock out of the range of the detectors i used in this area. We'll see.
Thanks for sharing my adventures with me
AjR

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm a little behind the times here, nonetheless congratulations AjR!!!!! Will have to catch-up on your newer posts regarding the SDC 2300, it'll be particularly interesting to see how things go on the serpentine bedrock. Good Luck!!! :icon_thumright:

Jim.

OP
OP
Featherdfishead

Featherdfishead

Apr 4, 2014
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
howdy Jim, i was thinking about you and canada the other day, Yes i got me a used SDC and i've been loving it. It handles the hot serp. better than any machine i've used. Been pulling some gold i know was missed by VLFs, my VLF and others too. i have high hopes for this coming year. Spring is on its way, Fruit trees are a bloomn, the birds are froliking and singing continuesly, and the sky mountains are showing signs of growth.
Good to hear from ya
AjR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread