New GMT Arrived

Gold Itch

Dec 31, 2014
Detector(s) used
TDI SL 12"DF+7.5"DF, GMT, MXT All Pro, Whites ProStar Phones, Whites Bullseye II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Featherdfishead

Apr 4, 2014
Callahan-ScottValley-Salmon River, Ca
Detector(s) used
Primarily Minelab SDC 2300
and Gold Bug Pro with NEL Sharpshooter, Grey Ghost Phones, an EzSluice, a good Pan, various Diggn Tools, and a Good'Ol Dog or Two
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congrats on the GMT. Now for the research and leg work. Good Luck
AjR

OP
OP
G

Gold Itch

Dec 31, 2014
Detector(s) used
TDI SL 12"DF+7.5"DF, GMT, MXT All Pro, Whites ProStar Phones, Whites Bullseye II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the GMT. Now for the research and leg work. Good Luck
AjR

Thanks, Pity there's no X Marks The Spot In The Manual, But I guess that would Push the price Up,lol

AU_Solitude

Feb 24, 2014
Vacaville CA
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GBII, Geo Picks & Hammers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Fine machinery...you'll be finding the flyshit specs of gold. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
G

Gold Itch

Dec 31, 2014
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fine machinery...you'll be finding the flyshit specs of gold. :thumbsup:

Yeah they do see them and deep too, I did a test on A 1.6 grain bit and that was 6" inches, And it should go deep on the bigger ones too, I love Whites Machines,

Featherdfishead

Apr 4, 2014
Callahan-ScottValley-Salmon River, Ca
Detector(s) used
Primarily Minelab SDC 2300
and Gold Bug Pro with NEL Sharpshooter, Grey Ghost Phones, an EzSluice, a good Pan, various Diggn Tools, and a Good'Ol Dog or Two
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great Machine for sure but do some depth tests in the field with hot soils and lots of magnitites and you'll see that you will lose some depth.
AjR

OP
OP
G

Gold Itch

Dec 31, 2014
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Machine for sure but do some depth tests in the field with hot soils and lots of magnitites and you'll see that you will lose some depth.
AjR

If you want to check them out Indoors, Ground Balance A Fridge magnet and stick A test piece on it once its balanced, The GB should read up around 80 and it can still read it the Nugget

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi John... congratulations with acquiring your new GMT. This is a very effective unit that provides a windfall of visual / audio information, a lot of fun to use and a proven instrument. Good luck with your gold hunting adventures to come!!! :icon_thumright:

Jim.

OP
OP
G

Gold Itch

Dec 31, 2014
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi John... congratulations with acquiring your new GMT. This is a very effective unit that provides a windfall of visual / audio information, a lot of fun to use and a proven instrument. Good luck with your gold hunting adventures to come!!! :icon_thumright:

Jim.

Thanks Jim, I have a plan and I think this machine will help me search for those tell tail signs but most of all I want use it to measure the ground along with Prospecting, But the area I am thinking of has very fine gold so Once I find the Source I will need to pan everything, So Fingers Crossed.

Jim, did you get around to testing the MD20,??

John

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi John.... nope... but I've seen them in action and understand their capabilities. In fact the basic principle they work on is exactly how I've been analyzing material for many years, albeit with much less sensitive VLF prospecting-capable units, and eventually wrote an article entitled Phase Measurement & Magnetic Susceptibility years ago, originally posted to Steve's former AMDS Adventure Forum. A copy can be found on this forum at http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...-magnetic-susceptibility-february-2011-a.html

Jim.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread