My morning view

Featherdfishead

Apr 4, 2014
Callahan-ScottValley-Salmon River, Ca
Detector(s) used
Primarily Minelab SDC 2300
and Gold Bug Pro with NEL Sharpshooter, Grey Ghost Phones, an EzSluice, a good Pan, various Diggn Tools, and a Good'Ol Dog or Two
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Howdy folks,
Just wanted to share the view from my house this morning, should have looked like this back in October but here it is in April. I live in one of the most beautiful areas around. i'm truly blessed - Enjoy
The gold from yesterday came from the other-side of the mountain shrouded in clouds, but i mine in all the mountains.
AjR

And yes those are massive yuba dredge tailings in the Scott River below the house.

Attachments

• SAM_0023.JPG
    SAM_0023.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 125
  • SAM_0022.JPG
    SAM_0022.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 128
  • SAM_0021.JPG
    SAM_0021.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 0

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't have the words so I won't try... just plain lovely, rugged country AjR.

Jim.

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was showing my wife all your photos from recent posts, you've got a good eye for capturing those scenes. That 5th shot on your other thread showing the blowing snow on the hillslope... has all the makings of a beautiful enlarged photo behind slightly glazed glass, say about 16" X 20" and framed in something like 4" wide, gray barnwood and hung in your den or other area where you keep your computer, rock samples and what-have-you.

Jim.

OP
OP
Featherdfishead

Featherdfishead

Apr 4, 2014
Callahan-ScottValley-Salmon River, Ca
Detector(s) used
Primarily Minelab SDC 2300
and Gold Bug Pro with NEL Sharpshooter, Grey Ghost Phones, an EzSluice, a good Pan, various Diggn Tools, and a Good'Ol Dog or Two
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I like your Idea on the photo. May have to do something like that - Good suggestion Jim
AjR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread