Summer gold

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Makro Gold Racer, Nokta Fors gold plus, Makro racer2, Nokta fors gold, minelab gpx5000, fisher gold bug pro and many many others
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello

Managed to get out this morning with Fors gold before our heat wave hits. Went to my cousins property where we did very well before with gb pros. I ran fors in boost mode sens 85 and managed to find 4 more pcs of gold from previously detected ground. The mineralization is very bad at this spot. But fors did very well. Found 2.8 dwt for the morning. So It was a good day. Atleast we didnt have to deal with hobos trashing up the property.
Good luck

Attachments

• 1435034673923.jpg
    1435034673923.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 1435034691375.jpg
    1435034691375.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 1435034707307.jpg
    1435034707307.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 0

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congrats on the nice nugs! Also good to hear you got out for a "Hobo Free" day.

Here's your gold sans the flash flare:

1435034673923-2.jpg

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bumbs started 3 fires yesterday and1 insane piro female got credited with 3 alone this week. Nice lookn' nuggets CG but heating up to 115+ so cool downs at night going going oops gone :dontknow: We've talked about that land before, have you tried the 5000 there yet. Which GB gave the smoothest run, GBPro or Fors? John

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good stuff CaliforniaGold, it's a real pleasure to read your articles and view your photos, so thankyou. I keep reading comments on your threads about problems with vagrants and trashing what should be clean, pristine areas. Such is so remote from my experiences over here that I have little to add to such discussions. But, I certainly do sympathize with you guys. I would find it appalling and intolerable, and I can see that Hoser John and others feel the same. So while I've been quiet on the subject to date, and although I doubt it means much to you guys so far away from Ontario, you certainly do have my full, unequivocal support. Just thought I would mention that to you, all the best going forward.

Jim.

OP
OP
C

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Makro Gold Racer, Nokta Fors gold plus, Makro racer2, Nokta fors gold, minelab gpx5000, fisher gold bug pro and many many others
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the comments. Ty dizzy for . The special effects on photo. Thank you Jim for the hobo concerns. It just goes with the territory. And our territory is not so good anymore. If you live in a place with low crime rates then figure you have a nice town live in. I wish our hobos were like the old hobos of 70-80's just homeless vets or train riding hobos. Atleast they were respectful. Our state has the early out of prison clause . So they let out anybody that only steals, drug use, chld molest. But they supposedly keep the murders. Then they bring them to our area and let them free. So we have those kinda people running around on private and public lands very near town. But there is also alot of surface gold diggings in the same area. So we end up having interactions with them. They have already started 4-5 fires. They lit a train tresle on fire the other day. Lol. Oh well. Not much we can do I guess. Find some gold when we can.

Armchair prospector

Jul 31, 2011
Goin' to be hot next 2 days and dry lightning possible as well in the sierras. Wonder how the seniors will handle the heat for the US Open Golf in Sac?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread