Diablo Gold Demon ?????

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know very little about gold prospecting so I am going to guess this has something to do with it. on the other hand if it is a detector, I haven't heard of that name either.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They were the Tesoro Lobo Super Traq prequel. I did the product report for the Tesoro product manual and it ran for a few years. Decent unit but LST is by far a much better unit in my eyes. Detectors are like women,one mans pleasure is yet anothers pain. Use before you buy as takes quite a bit of regroundbalancing to run. Parts for a 20+ year old unit are sketchy at best now. I'd call Tesoro,Rusty is great on any issues-John

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post deleted, please remember links to other treasure forums are not allowed..

DT2016

Last edited:

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I happen to have one that I bought off Ebay and sent it in to Tesoro for re-tuning. It works very well on small gold. I like it because it's got manaul GB, and it has auto re-tuning and manual re-tuning. A very nice nugget detector for only a $200 investment, although it doesn't always turn out so well for detectors bought off Ebay. My only complaint is the spare coils are hard to find, and when you find them, people want $75-$100 for them. For that price I might as well buy coils for my newer detectors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread