Fors Gold Going in for Repairs

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Well, it finally happened, my Nokta is practically useless. Took it out the other day and as I was adjusting some settings, the down arrow stopped functioning. Without the down arrow, the only adjusment I can make is what mode im in. I called Kellyco and they told me they have had this happen on a few machines. They told me to send it in so that's what I am going to do. My headphone jack has been cutting out as well. I'm not sure if its the adapters I'm using or the jack itself. Ive used two different adapters, same problem. I going to ask Kellyco to check for any other known problems since this is warranty work.

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hope it's not a "Turkey." :occasion14:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend who has been a FIRST tester here in the US for years and ALL have had serious issues. Reliability in question??? I refused a free unit , used and returned. Old school GB2 and TLST just fine by me as NEVER EVER let me down in the field and don't die when wet or in water-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread