after work gold

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
working at a house next to the trails/blm. after work walked out the back yard, hit the creek, after a while i saw the 2nd largest piece sitting on bedrock, put my coil over it to check my machine. got a signal. picked it up and checked the bedrock again, still the same signal. after a little searching i found the signal. a nice picker. swaysey gold.jpg

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet yellow - Congrats! :occasion14:

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II, 4 Kidde brand smoke detectors, and 1 carbon monoxide detector I bought from Home Depot (can't remember the brand).
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Very nice. That's what you call "easy pickin's".

OP
OP
beekbuster

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
im blown away. today as i pulled into my favorite spot i saw ray mills standing next to his vehicle on the phone. one of those moments when you know youre dreaming but you cant wake up, talked to him for a few and hit the trail. even came home with a little picker i found with my detector. what a day! sorry dropped it in the poke before any pics

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread