Quartz vein detector

roadapple

Nov 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Buy a bakers dozen and let us know how that works out for you !!! Make sure that bakers dozen are cookies because that creature your talking about wont see 3 inches more less 30 FEEEET !!! LoL

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
NO, no, no! Use proven methods. Best of luck to you! :occasion14:

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you believe a gold laden quartz ledge is near but some what deep, the oldest way is still the best...........start trenching!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, what do you think of gold-hunting devices such as the Titan Ger 1000 or similar? They are expensive. I wonder if such a detector can show a quartz vein with gold 30 feet deep in the ground? What do you think about that?
Greetings from Poland.
Philip
Instead of reading the ad, get the manufacturer to demonstrate the product. Hmm, made in Germany. Not too far from Poland. RESEARCH the product before buying! Some of the remarks should point you in the right direction. ╦╦Ç

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Finding gold requires considerable effort. if it could be found easily, regardless of the cost, don't you think all the people who could easily afford that device would have bought it and found all the gold? think about it.
Jim

OP
OP
S

silesia

Greenie
Jun 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know.
Of course, finding gold is not easy and you need a lot of luck.
I am very lucky. I also have a good place. I'm trying to do digging, drilling but I also want to try modern methods. There are many advertised equipment for exploration and very often old miners ridicule this equipment saying that the best methods for gold mining are old methods. I understand them but I also know that bulbs have not come up with candle manufacturers.
I have written to the manufacturer from Germany or can rent Titan Ger 1000.
I'll wait and see what they answer.
I thought maybe someone in the US would use similar equipment and be able to provide information about it.
I attach photos of my findings.
Regards
Philip

OP
OP
S

silesia

Greenie
Jun 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now with addons

Attachments

• DSC09635.JPG
    DSC09635.JPG
    334.8 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC09653.JPG
    DSC09653.JPG
    456.8 KB · Views: 125

roadapple

Nov 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The company selling that Titan Ger 1000 will now require that pile of gold to purchase the detecting future !!! LoL

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there are good new technologies out there a little time clicking on youtube will show you whats available lol.

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think the product mentioned is a scam. I live near the biggest gold mine in North America. To explore, they drill a core sample and then fire assay the sample. Anglo Gold knows how to mine.

MXT SNIPER

Sep 30, 2004
It could be simple as buying a gold Bug 2 and learning it, this machine will chase gold/quartz veins no problem, With the 6x3 coil attached. I have some friends that are pocket hunters and they have found many a gold vein using a GB2.

OP
OP
S

silesia

Greenie
Jun 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And is there a detector that will show the nipple 1cm at a depth of 40-50cm? I use Garrett Gold with Nel Thunder coil and find such nuggets up to 25cm.

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Long range locators are a scam. Let them show you, and I am sure you will see it does not work. If it did they would be out getting rich from it. Map dowsing and long range locators are scams, don't waste your time. Or money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread