ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --thread ended

gold bearing sites --in your area !! cut out the useless searching--these sites are listed by state and county area and by lat & long ---if you can legally use the sites -- I ask in exchange for my info a 10% (finders fee) of the take in exchange for the exact degree / min / sec cords ---of course being the united states is a huge country, I can not state that all the sites listed are still "open" and have not been developed yet (we are losing gold bearing sites to development on a daily basis)---getting the legal access to the areas is of course up to you and I do not condone any illegal tresspass of property in any manner whatsoever---that stated if you "agree" with my 10% offer---based on the "honor" system of course since I will not be "there" in person to see what you yeild --I must "trust" you and I do believe that most folks are basically honest---send me the state and county that your interested in ) see the list below)* and I will give you all the "leads" I have for that county--simply put if I have the info on your area and you "agree" to the 10% "fee" then "info" is yours---paulding co in ga is gone already --- ps once I give the cords in a county out --no one else will be "issued" the cords by me for that area its "yours"--- its one person per county on a first come first served basis (also only one county will be "issued" per person)---I ask for nothing "upfront" its only after you find and yeild gold that I profit in any manner---no finds by you = nothing for me ----that way there are no possiblity for hurt feelings on your end--I believe this to be a quite fair and easy way to do "business"---I do research on gold bearing areas around america using my research skills and turn over my "leads" to others like you to work--- thus I hope my "leads" pan out for both of us --- states that have areas that are currently avialible are as follows---AL , GA , SC , NC , TN , VA , WV , OH , MI , PA , NY , NH and IA -- the way it works is simple --there are known spots "registered mines" located in these states that I list -- the person using the excat cords that I give thenm now "knows" just where they are by going to the site areas and looking at the "lay of the land" around these "known" sites ---say its a sreep mountion side --"look below the mine site we all know that gold washs down hill ---thus they have a high % chance that there is "some gold" there or if there is a stream nearby there is a very high % chance that gold has washed down the river and settled below in the river bed -- I do not say to "poach" known sites that is both wrong and illegal--just to hunt the "fringe areas" of it --legally of course meaning getting the landowner permission if its "private property or if your lucky there maybe "public" land adjoining the known claim --after getting any legal rights needed mine or hunt the area and if you hit make a "claim" of your own ---which of course I will not share any info in any manner --since I'm in on it for 10 % of the profits---if say 1000 people get info and say 1 in 4 actually find gold (250)--of say they find on adverage 1 1/4 oz or $400 worth --(not too hard to do) and only 20% of them actually pay me my 10% ($40) that $40 x 25 o= $1000 bucks which I can use to buy me a high quality metal detector with dipping into my "private"funds ---I help them find gold --they get $360 bucks and are happy "they "found" gold -- I get to buy my detector so I'm happy ---it quite simple actually--- Ivan

Upvote 0
OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" sy

ivan salis said:
sorry that you can not get it in AZ -- but its not one of my areas of "research"--- (see the list of states) --- Ivan

I know, I was just pointing out that you can't get accurate claim information from the internet. You need to physically visit the BLM offices.

G

gerrysgems

Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" system

ok, like you said I have nothing to lose-I live in gwinnett county georgia, in the town of lilburn. My e-mail address is [email protected]

chiefbowes

Tenderfoot
Oct 6, 2006
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" system

i will give it a try i live in livingston county NY and own property in tioga county PA.
TKS chief [email protected]

thumper

Nov 25, 2005
clifton forge virginia
Detector(s) used
radioshack discovery 2000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hell...........I'll give ya 50% of my finds.....I live in Alleghany county Virginia. Willing to travel 100 miles to find something. [email protected]

spankster13

Apr 11, 2007
West By God Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites DI5900

Ivan I'll bite also. I live in Martinsburg West Virginia (80 miles west by northwest of Wash. D.C.) I will take what you have : [email protected] . And for the record, 10% aint bad for a location to get gold. I give uncle Sam 25% everyweek in my paycheck.

Spankster13

Ryan1979

Mar 8, 2007
St. Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, ACE250

Let me know when you start researching Wisconsin.

kickstart

Mar 7, 2007
Ga.

O.K. I live in Cobb County, Georgia.

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT

And I in CA. ;)
Rob

Mac232

Aug 18, 2007
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SE Tenessee here , can,t wait
mac

WV_Digger

Greenie
Aug 31, 2007
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
ACE250

Pocahontas county west viriginia. will send you a pm with info

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy

I'll take Ohio..nobody else has...

Mac232

Aug 18, 2007
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

McMinn County Tennesse

fortunate

Sep 9, 2007
Alaska
Detector(s) used
garrett master hunter ads 7, excalibur 1000, whites gmt, compass 77b yukon prospector

Well, Ivan..you hit the mother load...lol....good for you. But, I have to say..this is so ridiculous. If these lazy people can not get off their fat..... and find gold....then what is it all coming to? I live in Alaska...and I can hardly go anywhere without finding gold....seriously. While the other states may not have as much gold by far...it is still easy to find...but, mind you..it is just purely recreational in the other states...

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

well alaskan gold hunting is differant altogether you got lots of "open" land and lots of gold still up there and not too many folks -- lots of elbow room -- I was up there years ago taking oil in valdez -- heck there more that just the "black gold" round there. the yellow stuff too -- I was there a couple days on a oil tanker called the "brooks range" -- we down here have to work hard to find gold places that aren't alreadyplayed out, claimed up or off limits -- I'm just doing what I can to help others -- if I can get them on gold -- I figger 10% is a fair deal -- Ivan

JW

Apr 8, 2005
No. California
Detector(s) used
ML ExII, GPX4000

Why is CA, AZ, NV, MT & AK not on the list, these should be slam dunks for your business... ???

In California there is lots of people and lots of gold, seems a perfect match...

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

its easy my data base (where I get my info from) is east coast based at this time -- and takes a lot of time to set up -- over time I might expand it who knows ? ---Ivan

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

heck I never said they couldn't find gold location info elsewhere online--- if they are willing to spend the time and effort looking for it and know where to go -- or that I alone have sole access to this type of information -- but rather that I make it easy for you * --here you go "exact" gps type site cords of known gold producing sites in your area ---eithier in your county or the near by area -- most folks like doing this the "easy" way --makes sense to me --- for making it easy for them to find a local spot to find gold ---they partner up with me --a 10% cut ON A HONOR BASIS ---Ivan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread