sdc - sub grain

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
20170714_125532.jpg had a couple hours to burn this am, went out to a heavily detected area and managed to find lots of lead, and even a little gold. each piece was heard by the sdc in setting 3. pretty impressive machine. 2 pieces just under a grain. 8.25 grains total

Upvote 0

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
View attachment 1472391 had a couple hours to burn this am, went out to a heavily detected area and managed to find lots of lead, and even a little gold. each piece was heard by the sdc in setting 3. pretty impressive machine. 2 pieces just under a grain. 8.25 grains total

You have that detector figured out pretty well by now beekbuster. Congratulations on those tiny finds because gold is gold, and of course you're certain to find anything larger. Well done!!! :icon_thumright:

Jim.

Relichunter1

Feb 2, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Lobo, Minelab GPX 4500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had the opportunity to finally try out an sdc....on some old patches of mine. What can I say but WOW !!! I have never dug up so many bird shot and too boot....9 pieces of sub gram gold I missed with my 4500....After that I put on my sadie on the 4500 and in my opinion the sdc beats it for fine gold. The other good points to the sdc is its simple to use, pretty much a turn on and go detector. Its compact and fits easily in a backpack and its waterproof.

squizzy

Greenie
Jul 21, 2015
Wangaratta
Detector(s) used
Adventure Ridge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful work beekbuster lovely nuggets mate! There a nice machine nature's vacuum cleaner! ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread