crickets

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
where's the gold posts, i know you guys are finding stuff. loosen up........heres from a couple weeks ago. 5 hrs, 5 pcs 1.44 grams with the fors+!!! 20170920_161942.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CA Gold Hunter

Nov 14, 2014
Northern California
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL, Fors Gold+, Gold Monster 1000, 36" Bazooka Prospector, 30" Bazooka Sniper.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I found this piece last time I got out with the gold monster .2 gram picker. The other pieces in the background were from panning.
20170827_110344.jpg

This one wasn't metal detecting but I cleaned a small crack out about 1/4" wide by 2' long and got about a half gram from.
20170813_203232.jpg

Still looking for a nugget I can show off between 2 fingers haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using TreasureNet.com mobile app

OP
OP
beekbuster

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
Primary Interest:
Other
went deer hunting today on a friends property. there are some tailing piles that have never seen a detector... it is not in a major gold area, but the place is called gold camp. cant wait to get the sdc over it. and if that fails, there are 15 wood ducks waiting at the pond for me...

OP
OP
beekbuster

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
Primary Interest:
Other
one more from the same spot. just under a gram 13.8 grns,,,,,with the fors+!!!! 20171011_163907.jpg

Last edited:

minerjosh

Apr 5, 2017
California
Detector(s) used
GPX4500/Nox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally got out today...no gold but it was a very interesting day. I was driving up a road with my hunt map on my gosh and I noticed I was on a small section of blm so I pulled over and walked up over this hill and I was right in the middle of a full on hard rock mining operation! I thought maybe my map was wrong and I might be on private property so I turned around immediately and there was already somebody waiting for me at my car. Turned out to be a nice gold miner. He owns all the land around the blm section and has claim on the blm. He invited me over to his house and showed me a couple ounces of AWESOME pocket gold, gave me a tour of his property and claim and gave me permission to metal detect out there. I didn't get to today because he had to leave but I'm definitely going to try next time

Sent from my XT1635-01 using TreasureNet.com mobile app

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I finally got out today...no gold but it was a very interesting day. I was driving up a road with my hunt map on my gosh and I noticed I was on a small section of blm so I pulled over and walked up over this hill and I was right in the middle of a full on hard rock mining operation! I thought maybe my map was wrong and I might be on private property so I turned around immediately and there was already somebody waiting for me at my car. Turned out to be a nice gold miner. He owns all the land around the blm section and has claim on the blm. He invited me over to his house and showed me a couple ounces of AWESOME pocket gold, gave me a tour of his property and claim and gave me permission to metal detect out there. I didn't get to today because he had to leave but I'm definitely going to try next time

Sent from my XT1635-01 using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Great story! Norcal?

Good luck.

OP
OP
beekbuster

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
Primary Interest: