Makro Gold Kruzer

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Makro Gold Racer, Nokta Fors gold plus, Makro racer2, Nokta fors gold, minelab gpx5000, fisher gold bug pro and many many others
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Hello,

I got out the other day to try out the new high frequency gold detector from Makro. Makro gold Kruzer.
I took it to an old patch that is highly mineralized with variable ground that makes for a good place to test out detectors to see how they handle gold fields.
The Mak gold kruz runs very well in bad mineralization even at higher sensitivity levels. it doesn't have any falsing due to bumping rocks or such. it is very well balanced and lightweight and hits very well on gold, especially tiny gold. it was a blast to run and I,m looking forward to spending more time in the gold patches with it.
I managed to find a few with it in a couple hours which weighed up at .7 gr or .5 dwt.
I would definitely recommend the new Gold Kruzer for anybody looking for crumb gold up to bigger stuff. it is very well built and a smooth running machine. you also get 2 coils and wireless headphones in the same package.
I will have more post later after using it more.
Good luck

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Makro Gold Racer, Nokta Fors gold plus, Makro racer2, Nokta fors gold, minelab gpx5000, fisher gold bug pro and many many others
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

OP
OP
C

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Pictures

Attachments

• 1529518968098.jpg
    1529518968098.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 1529518981417.jpg
    1529518981417.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 126
OP
OP
C

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

OP
OP
C

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
does anybody know why my video wont post, ive copied the link and used the tools on this website with no luck.
I guess if you want to see the video go over to youtube
my channel is californiagold metal detecting adventures.
thanks

OP
OP
C

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You're vid is showing.
You're vid is showing.
You're vid is showing.
You're vid is showing.
:headbang:

AllenJ

Mar 7, 2018
Northern CA
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL, Minelab GPX5000 & GM1000, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like you had a great day, congrats sir!

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
californiagold, do you have any tips for nugget shooting with your ForsGold+. I'm taking mine into gold camp for a month and you seem to have had some success with yours. Any General mode settings you'd care to share?
Thx...Bob

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Manzanita Mangler rides yet again with yet another new toy to enjoy. Mighty fine nuggets for sure.Tons a au 2 u CG & H-John

OP
OP
C

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ok. I see that now. I dont know why when i use my phone to post it seems to screw everything up. I wonder if it is this treasure net App. Ive always had bad luck with it.

Grumpie

Oct 23, 2016
Cedar Park, Texas
Detector(s) used
Nokta fors gold plus, tesoro lobo supertraq, Makro gold racer, Nokta Makro Anfibio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Hello,

I got out the other day to try out the new high frequency gold detector from Makro. Makro gold Kruzer.
I took it to an old patch that is highly mineralized with variable ground that makes for a good place to test out detectors to see how they handle gold fields.
The Mak gold kruz runs very well in bad mineralization even at higher sensitivity levels. it doesn't have any falsing due to bumping rocks or such. it is very well balanced and lightweight and hits very well on gold, especially tiny gold. it was a blast to run and I,m looking forward to spending more time in the gold patches with it.
I managed to find a few with it in a couple hours which weighed up at .7 gr or .5 dwt.
I would definitely recommend the new Gold Kruzer for anybody looking for crumb gold up to bigger stuff. it is very well built and a smooth running machine. you also get 2 coils and wireless headphones in the same package.
I will have more post later after using it more.
Good luck

Cool, so did you ditch the GR or is it a redundancy backup?

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’d be interested to compare one to the Gold Racer.

They probably perform similiar, but I’m interested in ease of use and durability.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice little video, one filled with solid information!

Thanks for taking the time to post your tips.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread