Looking for gold hunting buddy enthusiast in the treasure valley Idaho

Jun 20, 2018
treasure valley Id
Detector(s) used
TnR Long range metal detector / and as of right now the garret Ace 350(not good for nugget shooting) but my long is awesome
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looking for someone that knows how to extract gold from ore's, also
I use a long range high power detector and also have an garret ace 350 (junk) for nugget shooting
looking for someone with a gold bug 2 or a PI detector because I have no problem's finding the ore But
need help with a deep nugget detector or a gold bug 2 shooter for finding the good nuggets and being able to extract from my gold ore
here is a picture of one of my finds and this
is a small amount for me? this rock is ten pounds but very dense and its just loaded with yellow spects here is pcitures and video
of what I believe is gold.:icon_thumleft: gold ore.jpg gold ore.jpg [video]https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMPDQ7E5PjyUHPTYgBf6i3PYkB4XcE8by_04uXU[/video]

Upvote 0

RichieRich

Mar 25, 2013
Meridian Id
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE, AT Pro Gold, White's IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for someone that knows how to extract gold from ore's, also
I use a long range high power detector and also have an garret ace 350 (junk) for nugget shooting
looking for someone with a gold bug 2 or a PI detector because I have no problem's finding the ore But
need help with a deep nugget detector or a gold bug 2 shooter for finding the good nuggets and being able to extract from my gold ore
here is a picture of one of my finds and this
is a small amount for me? this rock is ten pounds but very dense and its just loaded with yellow spects here is pcitures and video
of what I believe is gold.:icon_thumleft: View attachment 1603710 View attachment 1603710 [video]https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMPDQ7E5PjyUHPTYgBf6i3PYkB4XcE8by_04uXU[/video]

The deep nugget search of a PI detector will likely not work in the Idaho City/Silver City areas of the Treasure Valley. The GB2 is the current detector of choice for many of the area hunters however there are several newer technology detectors that are not as difficult to dial in. There are several gold prospecting clubs in the area where you can meet fellow enthusiasts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread