Gold monster 2000

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going to be a long wait, Gold Monster 1000 is very new.

MXT SNIPER

Sep 30, 2004
I don't think the wait will be that long, I think there may be a dedicated nugget multi freq vlf Gold Monster in the near future. I think the future of serious nugget machines lies in Hybrid technology though. There is a new hybrid beach machine that should be to market within 3 weeks, the MDT 8000, built by an old Fisher employee. Here is a link to see the hybrid. They are supposed to be working on a nugget version of this. I love how the screen has all settings in view all the time, no layered menus,

https://imgur.com/a/SXwqg7x

Last edited:

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love that Gold Monster!!!! There's a couple little things that would improve an already proven great machine...but the one that I'd really like is a 2-tone that coincides with the ferrous/non-ferrous meter so I don't have to always be watching the meter.....jmo

MXT SNIPER

Sep 30, 2004
Oneguy, I agree with you on the two tones, I like running that way on a vlf. Less messing with vdi's. Or probability meter on the gm1000. I may pick up a GM1000 before spring and add a carbon fiber shaft that is adjustable. I am hoping there are some concentric coils made for the gm1000 before spring, Mars coil company is in process of building some aftermarket coils for the gm1000. I hope they succeed. I like the simplicity of the gm1000.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread