Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Whites Goldmaster 24K vs. Minelab Gold Monster 1000?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ca
    Honorary Member of the Central Alabama Artifact Society (C.A.A.S)

Jan 2008
    Canada
    F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
    1552 times
    Prospecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Oh well fellows, I'm not in the market for a new gold detector at the present time either. But I do enjoy reading different opinions on the latest market offerings. I see nothing disrespectful or even disagreeable about any of these posts.

I also have a lot of respect and genuine liking for the guys on this forum. Terry Soloman is an experienced, highly successful nugget hunter. He is, and has always been forthright about expressing his views. I admire his willingness to step up to the plate and say what he thinks. We all realize that as a group we are not always going to be fully in agreement with everything that is said here. And that's fine, different strokes for different folks!!!

Jim.
    Time, oh good, good time...where did you go?

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2012
    Blackfoot, Idaho
    White's GMT, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO 'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
    2825 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hemmingway View Post
    Oh well fellows, I'm not in the market for a new gold detector at the present time either. But I do enjoy reading different opinions on the latest market offerings. I see nothing disrespectful or even disagreeable about any of these posts.

I also have a lot of respect and genuine liking for the guys on this forum. Terry Soloman is an experienced, highly successful nugget hunter. He is, and has always been forthright about expressing his views. I admire his willingness to step up to the plate and say what he thinks. We all realize that as a group we are not always going to be fully in agreement with everything that is said here. And that's fine, different strokes for different folks!!!

Jim.
    Yup, Jim, if we didn't disagree, there'd only be one detector made and sold!...LOL
    Jim

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer.
    6364 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    This net is world-wide. No one can expect all will have the same likes. The detectors available are as varied as the uses for them. That is how it should be. The competition is keen. And that is also how it should be. TTC
    Just because your car could breakdown doesn't mean you should always walk. It does mean that you shouldn’t forget how to walk.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2012
    Blackfoot, Idaho
    White's GMT, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO 'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
    2825 times
    Prospecting
    How in heck are we going to have a fight if all you guys are going to be so reasonable?.....LOL
    Jim
    TerryC and Terry Soloman like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links