work hard play harder

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
got the honey do's done. have a very nice tile tub surround, finished it yesterday and got to go do my thing this morning. 8 1/4 grams. killed it this weekend! 0310191613c.jpg 0310191614a.jpg 0310191933.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
beekbuster

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
Primary Interest:
Other
almost left one behind.... luckily i counted them before it was picture time

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice finds! Always great to have the honey-do list done so you can go chase some gold at the honey hole.

All the best,

Lanny

AllenJ

Mar 7, 2018
Northern CA
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL, Minelab GPX5000 & GM1000, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That is an outstanding day sir, congrats.

meMiner

Bronze Member
Jul 22, 2014
Port Perry, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800,
Fisher CZ21, F75SE, Gold Bug 2.9 & Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am impressed with the gold. I am sure your wife is happy with the new tile. A very good day...

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Definitely a good day!!!! Snow and cold here still and it'll be awhile before I can get out......

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Definitely a good day!!!! Snow and cold here still and it'll be awhile before I can get out......

Not as long of a wait as it will be for me . . .

Keep at it, as whatever you're doing, it sure is working out for you.

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
beekbuster

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
Primary Interest:
Other

every time i curse this state and contemplate leaving and i weigh the pros and cons this is one of the heavier ones.

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
every time i curse this state and contemplate leaving and i weigh the pros and cons this is one of the heavier ones.

We got some of Lannys' COLD crap this year, below 0 Sat morn and more snow forecast for tomorrow and Wed. Good news is warmup coming next week....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
I was thinking about moving to Cali?....lol

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not as long of a wait as it will be for me . . .

Keep at it, as whatever you're doing, it sure is working out for you.

All the best,

Lanny

We have finally got some warm stuff headed our way next week. Problem I have is a mtn pass unmaintained between me and the gold and lots of snow. They bust it open with a rotary by May1st so some south facing slopes will be open by then down lower. So I'll be back scratching May1st...!!!!! Hope you don't have to wait too long up there Lanny...it's been a long cold one this year it seems...…..

OP
OP
beekbuster

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
Primary Interest:
Other
0316191841b.jpg . i was out the door by o dark 30. making my way up the trail well before sunrise. the warm air was coming off the tops of the hills as i hiked up the long steep grade. i decided to cut off the trail and take the ravine down to the diggins ive been flogging. i found several more prospects to check out at a later date, but first i need to cleanup the remainder of the targets in the area ive been working. i was using the stock mono coil for the 4500. the lack of weight was welcomed as well as the stable operation of the machine. i started off cleaning an area i had skipped over last time because of trash, i dug the ones that didnt blank and within the first hour i had a nice 3 1/4 gram nugget. after several more trash targets i decided to go over the area i had done well the previous trip. i managed one piece .6 gram. turns out i did a good job on the last trip so i had to move along and try to figure out the direction the seam was shedding. i managed a couple more before i was out of water, and out of energy. so i made my way back slowly making mental notes of the other diggings id like to check out. a gorgeous day!

Last edited:

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well what's to say ? Just gotta go hell yea on them finds . :headbang:

BeekBuster bust'n some ass . Bust on man .

UDFmLZp.gif

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Foghorn Leghorn is my favorite!!!!! "Now...Now... Pay attention son!"

Nice nuggs BB...!!!!!!

OP
OP
beekbuster

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
Primary Interest:
Other
i said i said, youre doin it all wrong boy!!! if you want to catch a nugget, you got to dig all them targets... targets that is.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
View attachment 1691659 . i was out the door by o dark 30. making my way up the trail well before sunrise. the warm air was coming off the tops of the hills as i hiked up the long steep grade. i decided to cut off the trail and take the ravine down to the diggins ive been flogging. i found several more prospects to check out at a later date, but first i need to cleanup the remainder of the targets in the area ive been working. i was using the stock mono coil for the 4500. the lack of weight was welcomed as well as the stable operation of the machine. i started off cleaning an area i had skipped over last time because of trash, i dug the ones that didnt blank and within the first hour i had a nice 3 1/4 gram nugget. after several more trash targets i decided to go over the area i had done well the previous trip. i managed one piece .6 gram. turns out i did a good job on the last trip so i had to move along and try to figure out the direction the seam was shedding. i managed a couple more before i was out of water, and out of energy. so i made my way back slowly making mental notes of the other diggings id like to check out. a gorgeous day!

Sweet finds, and thanks for the little story to go with the picture, enjoyed it.

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
beekbuster

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
Primary Interest:
Other
0329190951.jpg . i think this may be the last for this location, but what a way to finish it off. 7 grams. i clued a friend in on the location. it will be a good test to see how good the zed really is.

Last edited:

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OP
OP
beekbuster

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
Primary Interest:
Other
for those wanting to know the results of the zed...... 1 nugget was found, about .6-.7 gram. looks like the 45 can hold its own.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread