DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Anyone have any experience with this model? I have found only one review of it on line, by Hoagland. He seemed fairly impressed with it, scored it high - the highest rating of all his ratings of VLF gold detectors, - and opined, "this is what the Gold Bug 3 would be if Fisher ever made one."

It operates at 56 khz, and most prices I see are about 10% less than the GB2, and you can choose manual control of balance, sens, and disc.

Upvote 0

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone have any experience with this model? I have found only one review of it on line, by Hoagland. He seemed fairly impressed with it, scored it high - the highest rating of all his ratings of VLF gold detectors, - and opined, "this is what the Gold Bug 3 would be if Fisher ever made one."

It operates at 56 khz, and most prices I see are about 10% less than the GB2, and you can choose manual control of balance, sens, and disc.

I suspect it is a manual "analog" controls version of the Makro Gold Racer.

I am satisfied with the Gold Racer. I like to bounce back and forth between nugget shooting and relic hunting. It does that pretty well. Not sure if the discrimination capability translates over as well with a red light/green light vs target ID.

I'd love to compare the Kruzer to the AU.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread