Two Sweep Gold

alaskaseeker

Jun 22, 2019
Ak,Tn
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMG_1485.JPG . That morning i had assembled my new GP3000, my first pulse. My friend and I were camped in our rigs at Decision Corners very near the old cemetary.. on a low bench not to far from the GPAA camp i walked up on this bench and made 2 sweeps, then a very strong Wee Ooop. That soon to become familiar gold signal tone... Dug it up and found a nice nugget....Of course i hunted very hard in that area but thats the only gold found...

Upvote 0

meMiner

Bronze Member
Jul 22, 2014
Port Perry, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800,
Fisher CZ21, F75SE, Gold Bug 2.9 & Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The lonely nugget. Have you gone back after learning the machine or after a rain? I bet you could find more. ;-)

OP
OP
A

alaskaseeker

Jun 22, 2019
Ak,Tn
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hunted that area pretty hard dont think i left anything, dont think it rains too much but maybe others pounded the area after myself...

Last edited:

Raider19962

Mar 4, 2018
Delaware, The First State
Detector(s) used
White's, Technetics, Fisher M, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted that area pretty hard dont think i left anything, dont think it rains too much but think otherrs pounded the area after myself...

I hate it when you hunt a spot dry, and then someone comes along and says, "I found this fabulous thing right there". I know it's possible because I've been the someone before, but I still hate it!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nicely done with that 3000, good find, and welcome to the wondrous world of PI's.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread