Rocky Mountain Gold - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Rocky Mountain Gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Randy

Feb 2015
    Fullerton CA
    Minelab CTX 3030 AT Pro
    7775 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Proof that it is still out there Nice Biggies and monsters!
    ArfieBoy likes this.
    Anything That Comes Out of The Dirt Is Awesome!

Best find 1941 Patek Philippe 2 register flat pusher Chronograph Bought 1,000 Sold 62,000 !!
    First Year 911 Porsche Purchased 36K SOLD 140K!!! Whoo Hoo

us
    Amature Historian and World Traveler.

Feb 2013
    Sovereign America
    Many
    814 times
    Congrats! Thx for sharing...
    ArfieBoy likes this.

There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

Charter Member
    us
    Apr 2017
    Fontana, California
    NA
    834 times
    Prospecting
    Congrats.

us
    Aug 2015
    Montana
    Goldmonster, SDC 2300, etrac
    1029 times
    Metal Detecting
    Got a few more tiddlers yesterday.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2gram.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	1868276

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
    5619 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by oneguy View Post
    Got a few more tiddlers yesterday.....

Name:	2gram.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	1868276
    Thought I replied to this, but can't find it, so congratulations on another nice haul, and it's great to see some of that sassy Montana gold.

All the best,

Lanny
    russau and ArfieBoy like this.
    Nothin' quite as fun as chasin' sassy nugget gold! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...mysteries.html

us
    Aug 2015
    Montana
    1029 times
    Metal Detecting
    Weather has been GORGEOUS here lately so although I thought I was about done...I'm not. Got out again on Tues. and Wed. this week and scrounged up 17 more pieces. Two on Tues. and 15 on Wed. Totals now are 478 pieces so far and got to the 8ozt. I never ever expected to reach..... Got a little more time to get out before the snow flies so hopefully more gold in the future?

Name:	specimen.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	316.4 KB 
ID:	1869722

us
    Coil Swinger

Jan 2011
    El Dorado County
    Minelab
    686 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Fantastic looking gold and what a haul!!
    ArfieBoy and russau like this.
    Will work for gold dust.

us
    Jul 2013
    St Paul MO
    Whites Prism IV
    695 times
    Wow that is impressive, great gold!

us
    beachcomber, treasure hunter, fisherman

Jun 2016
    FL keys
    Mine lab primary fisher secondary
    38870 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Wow...I live far from gold territory, but enjoy seeing all the prospecting finds. Seems like your really doing well !! Congrats again .... 8 OZ is impressive!! Your on fire !!
    wahoo caught in bahamas

us
    Aug 2015
    Montana
    1029 times
    Metal Detecting
    I'm gonna call it for the season. Here's the last tiny bits I got today cleaning up a location. The rain came today and I've already driven in snow so it's that time of the year again. Thanks to everybody for the kind comments and likes,etc. Total count ended up at 484 pieces and got my 8ozt. this season (that'll never happen again). Had a blast and hopefully more gold to post next season.....

Name:	last bits.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	109.3 KB 
ID:	1872261

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
    5619 times
    Prospecting
    I'm gonna call it for the season. Here's the last tiny bits I got today cleaning up a location. The rain came today and I've already driven in snow so it's that time of the year again. Thanks to everybody for the kind comments and likes,etc. Total count ended up at 484 pieces and got my 8ozt. this season (that'll never happen again). Had a blast and hopefully more gold to post next season.....
    Congratulations! However, never say never. Mother Nature seems to always find ways to give up more gold. . . .

All the best,

Lanny
    Nothin' quite as fun as chasin' sassy nugget gold! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...mysteries.html

us
    Feb 2015
    Moses Lake WA & Provo UT
    729 times
    Prospecting
    Very encouraging to know it was only your 3rd season detecting. Sounds like you have put in the time though. Awesome finds!
    Lanny in AB likes this.

us
    Aug 2015
    Montana
    1029 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenT View Post
    Very encouraging to know it was only your 3rd season detecting. Sounds like you have put in the time though. Awesome finds!
    Thanks...!!! Been detecting for 29 years for old coins but have given that up for gold detecting now for last 2 years (3 seasons).....
    arizau and Lanny in AB like this.

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    5619 times
    Prospecting
    Thanks...!!! Been detecting for 29 years for old coins but have given that up for gold detecting now for last 2 years (3 seasons).....
    Interesting times, as for me, I've spent more time detecting for coins this season than for gold due to some travel restrictions in place because of the virus. Still got some nice gold, but by chasing coins, I reconnected with something I'd done years ago due to circumstances. Moreover, it allowed me to spend a lot of time with my son, and he is a great coin hunter and nugget hunter as well, so lots of fun.

All the best,

Lanny

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    5619 times
    Prospecting
    <br><br>
    Interesting times during this pandemic, as for me, I've spent more time detecting for coins this season than for gold due to some travel restrictions in place because of the virus. Still got some nice gold, but by chasing coins, I reconnected with something I'd done years ago. Moreover, it allowed me to spend a lot of time with my son, and he is a great coin hunter and nugget hunter as well, so lots of fun.

All the best,

Lanny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links