Bedrock and Gold: The mysteries . . .

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Do you love to chase the gold? Please join me--lots of gold hunting tips, stories of finds (successful and not), and prospecting poetry.

Nugget in the bedrock tip:

I had a visit with a mining buddy this past weekend, and he told me of an epic battle to get a nugget out of the bedrock, and of what he learned from the experience. I thought some of you might like to learn from his mistake.

While out detecting one day, he came across a large sheet of bare bedrock. The bedrock was exposed because the area had been blasted off with a water cannon (a monitor), by the old-timers! It was not fractured bedrock, in fact it was totally smooth.

He was not optimistic at all of the prospects of a nugget. But, for some reason (we've all been there) he decided to swing his detector over that bedrock. After a long time, just as he was about to give up on his crazy hunch, he got a signal, right out of that smooth bedrock.

There was no crevice, no sign of a crevice, nada! So, he had to go all the way back to camp to get a small sledge and a chisel. The signal in the rock intrigued him, but he still wasn't overly optimistic. For those of you that have chased signals in a similar situation, sometimes there's a patch of hot mineralization in the bedrock that sounds off, but this spot, according to him, was sharp and clear right in the middle of the signal, not just a general increase of the threshold like you get when you pass over a hot spot in the bedrock.

Anyway, he made it back to the spot and started to chisel his way into the bedrock. If any of you have tried this, it's an awful job, and you usually wind up with cut knuckles--at the least! Regardless, he kept fighting his way down, busting out chunks of bedrock. He kept checking the hole, and the signal remained very strong.

This only puzzled him all the more as he could clearly see that it was solid bedrock with no sign of any crevice. He finally quit at the end of the day, at a depth of about a foot, but still, nothing in the hole.

An experienced nugget shooting friend dropped by the next morning to see him, and asked him how the hunt was going. My buddy related his tale of the mysterious hole in the bedrock, and told the friend to go over and check it out, and see if he could solve the riddle.

Later in the day, the other nugget hunter returned. In his hand was a fine, fat, sassy nugget. It weighed in at about an ounce and a quarter! After my friend returned his eyeballs to their sockets and zapped his heart to start it again, he asked where the nugget had come from.

Imagine his surprise when he heard it came from the mystery hole!! He asked how deep the other guy had gone into the bedrock to get it. "Well, no deeper" was his reply.

So, here's the rest of the story as to what happened. When the successful nugget hunter got to the bedrock, he scanned the surface got the same strong signal as my buddy. He widened out the hole and scanned again. Still a solid tone. He widened the hole some more so he could get his coil in, and here's the key and the lesson in this story, he got a strong signal off the side of the hole, about six inches down, but set back another inch into the side of the bedrock!!

My unlucky friend, the true discoverer of the gorgeous nugget's resting place had gone deep past the signal while digging his hole!!

Now, of course, a good pinpointer would easily solve this problem. The problem was, my buddy didn't have one, so why would he widen the hole, right? Well, the other guy was the one with more experience, and that's why he did. It was a lot more work, but what a payoff!

So, my buddy's butt is still black and blue from where he kicked himself for the next week or so for having lost such an incredible prize.

Some nugget hunting lessons are harder than others to learn. . . .

All the best,

Lanny

P.S. When in gold country--check the bedrock, regardless of whether it looks likely or not! Mother Nature likes to play games sometimes.

Last edited:
Upvote 6
OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Santa. I've been good this year. How about gold in the stocking this year instead of the usual coal.

Well, it could tear the end out of your stocking, and I'd hate to be the cause of that as how would you keep your big toe warm?

However, Mrs. Claus is a bit of a softer touch, but I don't think anyone ever sends her requests . . .

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Excuse me arizau, did you not receive the instruction sheet with each lump of coal?! It says "squeeze real hard and wait to see what happens"! :diamond-earrings:

Oh, I see what you did there!

Nicely done Herb, and all the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Rhymes and poems I know not of such
But of working and trying I have done so quite much
So of this season all snowy and White
I will rhyme and reason to try and make that all right

Ol Santy and raindeer and ancient ol sleigh
must surely be plotting to balance and weigh
the toys, all the gifts and the nasty real cold
and be thought of by all if truth would be told

The season has reason for being this way
but exactly why is durn hard to say
of giving and loving it's made up some say
and for a short time it's wonderful wouldn't you say?

Old Santy is legend and lo and behold
each year he is noticed and things do unfold
children expect it and we thereto hold
by giving and loving and hoping for gold

so while it's the season and wishes come through
hope for ol Santy and a miracle or two
may God richly bless you and those with you to boot
then springtime can come and give us some loot

Merry Christmas to you and a Happy new year
I hope it will find you in plenty good cheer
so see, if you try you can reach for the sky
and rhyme and reason if only you try.

Merry Christmas and a happy new Year my friends.
May the Nuggets be with you to help meet the ends.

Well that's all folks,
eyeball

Lots of good thoughts packed in there! Say, are you Santy? It seems like anyone that can pack all of that "word" loot into such a small space must have some special sort of magic. You did a great job regardless of your true lineage (Santy or not).

Nicely done, and thanks for the seasonal greetings,

Lanny

Cariboo5

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rhymes and poems I know not of such
But of working and trying I have done so quite much
So of this season all snowy and White
I will rhyme and reason to try and make that all right

Ol Santy and raindeer and ancient ol sleigh
must surely be plotting to balance and weigh
the toys, all the gifts and the nasty real cold
and be thought of by all if truth would be told

The season has reason for being this way
but exactly why is durn hard to say
of giving and loving it's made up some say
and for a short time it's wonderful wouldn't you say?

Old Santy is legend and lo and behold
each year he is noticed and things do unfold
children expect it and we thereto hold
by giving and loving and hoping for gold

so while it's the season and wishes come through
hope for ol Santy and a miracle or two
may God richly bless you and those with you to boot
then springtime can come and give us some loot

Merry Christmas to you and a Happy new year
I hope it will find you in plenty good cheer
so see, if you try you can reach for the sky
and rhyme and reason if only you try.

Merry Christmas and a happy new Year my friends.
May the Nuggets be with you to help meet the ends.

Well that's all folks,
eyeball

Right back to you & Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to everyone.. ( Excellent poem..enjoyed the read )

Eyeball

Oct 15, 2018
North Bay area
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT, sold.
Garrett Ace 250.
Minelab Excal II.
Playing with a Garrett XL-500, it got wet.
Minelab Nox-600.
Garrett pinpointer Pro, Garrett Carrot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of good thoughts packed in there! Say, are you Santy? It seems like anyone that can pack all of that "word" loot into such a small space must have some special sort of magic. You did a great job regardless of your true lineage (Santy or not).

Nicely done, and thanks for the seasonal greetings,

Lanny

Lanny, I feel I have family here on T-net, and for them and you, I thought I'd give it a good try.
hope it gave you a smile at least, can't wait till spring, loot or no!

Eyeball

Oct 15, 2018
North Bay area
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT, sold.
Garrett Ace 250.
Minelab Excal II.
Minelab Nox-600.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excuse me arizau, did you not receive the instruction sheet with each lump of coal?! It says "squeeze real hard and wait to see what happens"! :diamond-earrings:

That's a Diamond idea Herb lol, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Eyeball

Oct 15, 2018
North Bay area
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT, sold.
Garrett Ace 250.
Minelab Excal II.
Minelab Nox-600.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right back to you & Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to everyone.. ( Excellent poem..enjoyed the read )

Thank you for the kind words CB5, I am no poet for sure but you rewarded me with this reply, have an excellent Christmas and a Happy new year.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eyeball, well done and may the reason for the season bring all of us and everyone light and blessings! Herb

Eyeball

Oct 15, 2018
North Bay area
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT, sold.
Garrett Ace 250.
Minelab Excal II.
Minelab Nox-600.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eyeball, well done and may the reason for the season bring all of us and everyone light and blessings! Herb

Amen brother, Regards.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing that was great Thanks you as well

Eyeball

Oct 15, 2018
North Bay area
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT, sold.
Garrett Ace 250.
Minelab Excal II.
Minelab Nox-600.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well...greetings everyone,
Soon we will be unpacking gifts and seeing the younger ones turn purple with joy, (make sure to check them should the color stay too long lol.)

I thought I'd stop in to quickly say hello to all of you and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year.

Lanny, As I was finishing up on Eagles thread, I saw you pop in a few times to honor him, and for me, that raised the bar a few levels again as to your integrity and kind spirit, on top of the high quality of your own gracious gift giving and seriously informative writings.

As I now have Eagle's written memoirs on paper, I get to wish that you would also write a book on Prospecting and sign reading to successful panning, dredging and general story telling of your experiences in the same Province and areas I got to love when I lived there, and most likely will return to soon, however, that may not be your resolve and I could understand that.

In respect to finishing the Mariposa thread, I now have to sort of learn to "detox" (please read that as "learn to slow down") in order to not expect daily posts or continuous informative reading in THIS thread (darn!), which now is the main and only thread I have to call home, aside from Jim H's Silver thread to visit and learn from (Howdy Jim, Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year to you and family also.)

I just popped in to see if any more posts were added and to say "Hi", also to let you know that I've actively started collecting test samples in the areas I get to travel through, just so I can at least have some fun panning myself through this Winter when I'm home lol.
If any success is had, I will surely post to share my finds with pics.

So far I have Oregon bagged and Washington on my bucket list (the "pun" just happened to fit) for tomorrow to collect dirt/cons in 5 gallon lidded pails with 2.5 gallon inserts (so I can keep areas and regions separated and recorded), and hopefully I can add Idaho, Montana, North and South Dakota to the list, (that'll fill the carrying capacity of 3 pails and inserts (and my cargo box)), and make my way home to have that ready for a snowy day :laughing7:

In any case, all the best to you and I hope you'll have a wonderful Holiday season, may God be with you and yours (as all you other folks on the thread).

eyeball.

Last edited:

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Soon we will be unpacking gifts and seeing the younger ones turn purple with joy, (make sure to check them should the color stay too long lol.)

I thought I'd stop in to quickly say hello to all of you and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year.

Lanny, As I was finishing up on Eagles thread, I saw you pop in a few times to honor him, and for me, that raised the bar a few levels again as to your integrity and kind spirit, on top of the high quality of your own gracious gift giving and seriously informative writings.

As I now have Eagle's written memoirs on paper, I get to wish that you would also write a book on Prospecting and sign reading to successful panning, dredging and general story telling of your experiences in the same Province and areas I got to love when I lived there, and most likely will return to soon, however, that may not be your resolve and I could understand that.

In respect to finishing the Mariposa thread, I now have to sort of learn to "detox" (please read that as "learn to slow down") in order to not expect daily posts or continuous informative reading in THIS thread (darn!), which now is the main and only thread I have to call home, aside from Jim H's Silver thread to visit and learn from (Howdy Jim, Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year to you and family also.)

I just popped in to see if any more posts were added and to say "Hi", also to let you know that I've actively started collecting test samples in the areas I get to travel through, just so I can at least have some fun panning myself through this Winter when I'm home lol.

So far I have Washington on my bucket list (the "pun" just happened to fit) for tomorrow to collect dirt/cons in 5 gallon lidded pails with 2.5 gallon inserts (so I can keep areas and regions separated and recorded), and hopefully I can add Idaho, Montana, North and South Dakota and Michigan to the list, (that'll fill the carrying capacity of 3 pails and inserts (and my cargo box)), and make my way home to have that ready for a snowy day :laughing7:

In any case, all the best to you and I hope you'll have a wonderful Holiday season, may God be with you and yours (as all you other folks on the thread).

eyeball.

To get more meaningful samples you might consider screening them or at least tossing out the bigger stones.

Safe travel and Merry Christmas.

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

So far I have Washington on my bucket list (the "pun" just happened to fit) for tomorrow to collect dirt/cons in 5 gallon lidded pails with 2.5 gallon inserts (so I can keep areas and regions separated and recorded), and hopefully I can add Idaho, Montana, North and South Dakota and Michigan to the list, (that'll fill the carrying capacity of 3 pails and inserts (and my cargo box)), and make my way home to have that ready for a snowy day :laughing7:

eyeball.

Howdy Eyeball... very pleased that you've enjoyed reading some of my write-ups, and Lanny's highly instructive, informational thread here, and of course those of our old friend Eagle. It's been a real pleasure to read your posts and your obviously genuine interest in all things related to prospecting.

I certainly hope that you will continue to post regularly, and that hopefully we can become better acquainted with your prospecting activities over time. Meanwhile Eyeball, Merry Christmas to you and the family, and we extend our very best wishes to you in the forthcoming New Year. :)

Jim.

Eyeball

Oct 15, 2018
North Bay area
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT, sold.
Garrett Ace 250.
Minelab Excal II.
Minelab Nox-600.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Arizau,
Thank you for the heads up, I have some gear with me and any samples will be classified down to 1/2" (dry or wet) so at least I will not have too much of extras.
Next trip out I will bring the 1/4" classifier and maybe a screen should I run into a situation with running water (hard to do when things are frozen lol).

The weather was pretty good all the way out to Portland OR, there was only one day with bad weather in the Golconda range in Idaho and the opportunity to get my samples are on the same way home with hopefully good weather to dig in the river a bit.
So I'm hoping for a few other places to still be accessible as they were perfect looking spots with two of them having decent looking gravel, and also two spots right along the highway with the river running perfectly calm and no ice. I may run out of luck going back North in both the Dakotas for weather, but time will tell.

Thanks for the reply, John.

Last edited:

Eyeball

Oct 15, 2018
North Bay area
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT, sold.
Garrett Ace 250.
Minelab Excal II.
Minelab Nox-600.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the kind reply Jim,
I certainly do enjoy your thread and will be right back to it shortly to complete the "first" read like I did with Lanny's thread and Eagles'.

I was equally amazed at your persistence in effort to uncover your samples as with Lanny's way of being so thorough in pursuing ALL means to get his sassy little nuggets. I have already learned some ways to be more thorough in my own searches to find the elusive yellow metal although hitherto with negative results, in due time, results will come none the less.

Again, I thank you for your kind words, and thank you for being so open about giving out the information that is some times so hard to learn without your input.

One final comment is that I do know how much time goes into writing up reports, essays and the wonderfully in depth accounts of your exploits that you put out here, I have a lot of respect for that.

As for the interest in prospecting, I have always been interested since I can remember, but life's little problems always seem to have gotten in the way. Well, this time I am my own person, with intent to let no other man, woman or beast stand in the way, soon to retire (there are plans being hatched lol), and finally work on that dream to fulfill.

Enjoy your holidays and may God prosper you and your family,
Regards, John.

Last edited:

Eyeball

Oct 15, 2018
North Bay area
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT, sold.
Garrett Ace 250.
Minelab Excal II.
Minelab Nox-600.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So,

It looks like in the next month or so, I should get a chance to hammer out another story or two.

Winter is still holding off for a bit longer although Old Man Winter did bare his teeth this week with a shocking, snowy temper tantrum! However, the snow is gradually melting away, and hopefully that warming trend will provide a few more opportunities to get out and chase some more gold before this land of the frozen chosen (gold chasers) is locked down by the cold and silent white.

I've actually been working on my gold tales book, but it will take some concentrated time to bring it all together; however, the first step being the hardest, the journey to write my book has begun in a more formal fashion. (End date yet to be determined.)

While writing and reflecting on some of my almost thirty years of gold adventures (From Alaska to Arizona), I'm somewhat overwhelmed by the volume of pictures I've acquired, let alone the sheer number of stories I've written (ones posted and not posted) about the grand and mysterious adventure of finding the gold, that enjoyable and challenging pursuit that I've grown to love so much.

On a different note, I've met such wonderful people along the way, it amazes me that in spite of the steady, daily diet of bad news of a world filled with terrible people, there yet remains an abundance of good people, ones that never get any press. Moreover, the overwhelming majority of people I meet in the wild really are fine people. (Yes, there's been a few stinkers along the way, but the kind and helpful majority have truly fortified my faith in humanity.)

As I know this forum has led me to some of those aforementioned wonderful people, I'm grateful for the opportunity TreasureNet has provided me over the years to make those lasting, human connections. Thanks to those of you that have reached out to me to share your knowledge and secrets of how to find the elusive golden treasure that Mother Nature has so carefully hidden, and to those of you that have encouraged me to keep writing. Mostly though, thanks to those I've connected with for being such great people.

All the best,

Lanny

Hello Lanny,

I may have expressed my desire for your book earlier, but in any case, once you have it published it or in any other way shape or form make it available, I would be honoured to have a copy.

I hope you will enjoy the short reprieve from Winter coming, (I sure am),
and wish you a Merry Christmas again and a Happy new year, John.

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello Lanny,

I may have expressed my desire for your book earlier, but in any case, once you have it published it or in any other way shape or form make it available, I would be honoured to have a copy.

I hope you will enjoy the short reprieve from Winter coming, (I sure am),
and wish you a Merry Christmas again and a Happy new year, John.

John,

Glad to see you've been busy on the thread updating things about yourself, getting to know other forum members better, wishing everyone on the forum seasons greetings, etc.

Many thanks as well for your kindness is leaving some many positive comments of appreciation. In addition, I'm glad to see that you've connected with some mighty fine souls that frequent this thread as well.

So nice to have you aboard, and all the best to you and yours,

Lanny

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Rusty Jake’s Christmas Gift

(​Warning: Annual Poetry: This is a long, narrative poem done with a western flavour, reflecting my western roots. Moreover, the events that inspired the writing of this poem took place in my local area.)

Now Rusty Jake, the story’s told
He had a heart of solid gold
A treasured bachelor it was true
As somethin’ wondrous he did do.

When winter cold had locked the land
A widow poor required a hand
She had six kids, their pa had died
With Christmas comin’, how she cried:

No firewood in their old shack
No tasty grub, just old hardtack
No Christmas gifts, nor playthings new
No hope for cheer, it sure was true.

The folks in town knew of her plight
They made some plans to set things right
For Widow Brown and all her crew.
Some kindly things those folks would do.

Well, coats and gloves the banker bought,
Then scarves and caps, without a thought.
The wimmin’ folks stitched clothes with care
Some brand-new duds for all to wear.

The blacksmith forged some metal toys
To cheer those hopeless girls and boys.
And dolls, the sportin’ gals they bought
A wistful, tender, heartfelt thought

The kids at school, warm stockin’s knit
But that was not the half of it
They held a drive to gather food
And firewood to warm that brood.

The doctor bought a Christmas cake.
The dancin’ gals did cookies make.
And letters left that little spot
To plead for gifts, and gifts they got!

The preacher found a hog right fat;
The butcher soon took care of that.
The livery stable sold a horse,
The cash for Mother Brown of course.

The owner of the general store
Gave sweetest candies by the score.
The printer’s shop packed books to read
For Christmas stories are a need.

The sheriff and the marshal too
Found somethin’ good they both could do.
They hired a team to pull the sleigh
To haul those Christmas gifts away.

But Christmas Eve was turnin’ bad
A blizzard fierce was roarin’ mad
The roads was drifted mighty tight
With frightful snow that stormy night.

The town-folks met to see if there
Was someone who would head out there
To freight those gifts to Wid’r Brown
Who lived a lengthy stretch from town.

The worry was, that route was steep
And in that storm, right tough to keep
The way in sight and not get lost,
Such tragedy, a dreadful cost.

But men with wife and kiddies too
They felt the risk just wouldn’t do—
Perhaps the trip on Christmas day
If things were good to pull that sleigh?

Now Rusty Jake was seated there.
He raised his hand and left his chair,
“I’ll take this job this Christmas eve
For Santy’s Christmas gifts to leave.

Those kiddies need to wake to fun
That ma, she needs this job now done.
I’m used to weather mighty rough
This job I’ll do, though it be tough.

The storm it raged as Jake went out
The wind it packed an awful clout.
But Jake was drove by stronger stuff
To try his best, he’d never bluff.

The blizzard roared and howled that night
That monster white a dreadful sight.
When Jake got lost he knew a trick
That worked for him, as it was slick.

He knew the storm raged from the west
So he dug down to do a test
The snow, that grass had sure knocked flat,
So he knew north and south from that!

Then up he got to drive that sleigh
Though many times he lost his way
But with his trick so tried and true
That Rusty Jake, he made it through.

The widow Brown had set that night
A candle burning clear and bright
Tradition made her put it there
When storms was ragin’ anywhere.

Her kids asleep, her woes so sad
She knew no Christmas would be had.
Just as the chimes tolled twelve o’clock
Upon her door there came a knock . . .

Now just imagine her surprise
When she saw Rusty Jake’s blue eyes!
And then her heart was filled with love
As she gave praise to God above.

Well Rusty brought those gifts inside
He laid them out with humble pride
The widow heard how everyone
In town had planned their Christmas fun.

The storm blew out before the dawn
And Jake, of course, was long, long gone.
The kids woke up with wonderin’ eyes
To see their Christmas morn surprise.

Now Rusty Jake, the story’s told
He had a heart of solid gold
A treasured bachelor it was true
As somethin’ wondrous he did do.

Lanny

-This narrative poem was inspired by a true story, one that happened in my local area in the late 1800’s
-Letters really did go out, and people truly did send gifts
-People in the community did make donations
-Their really was a horrible blizzard that Christmas Eve
-My grandfather used to work for a large ranch not far from where I now live. He got lost in a terrible blizzard one night while out herding cattle. He found his way back to the bunkhouse and warm shelter by dismounting, then digging under the snow to find which direction the tall grass had been knocked down early in the storm. As he knew the storm had raged from out of the west, he then knew east, north, and south, and that quick thinking was what saved his life that terrible night.
-A brave soul really did volunteer to ensure the gifts got there before Christmas morning

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Freaking AWESOME!:hello2::notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread