Bedrock and Gold: The mysteries . . . - Page 196
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 196 of 196 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196
Results 2,926 to 2,932 of 2932
Like Tree3966Likes

Thread: Bedrock and Gold: The mysteries . . .

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
    5507 times
    Prospecting
    With all of the virus lock-down issues, looks like maybe, just maybe I might get out to chase some gold with my detectors next week!

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Gold is sure on a terrific run right now!!

All the best,

Lanny
    Nothin' quite as fun as chasin' sassy nugget gold! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...mysteries.html

us
    Feb 2015
    Moses Lake WA & Provo UT
    707 times
    Prospecting
    Good luck! Itís been too long without a good story!
    Lanny in AB likes this.

us
    Aug 2015
    Montana
    Goldmonster, SDC 2300, etrac
    963 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanny in AB View Post
    With all of the virus lock-down issues, looks like maybe, just maybe I might get out to chase some gold with my detectors next week!

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Gold is sure on a terrific run right now!!

All the best,

Lanny
    Why the problem of getting out Best place to be during all this crap is out in the brush by yourself? I've had no problem getting out this season but currently sidelined due to the friggin heat!!!!
    Good luck when you do get out. I'll post up some finds at the end of the season (thanksgiving).....
    Lanny in AB likes this.

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
    5507 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by oneguy View Post
    Why the problem of getting out Best place to be during all this crap is out in the brush by yourself? I've had no problem getting out this season but currently sidelined due to the friggin heat!!!!
    Good luck when you do get out. I'll post up some finds at the end of the season (thanksgiving).....
    It's an issue of respecting people in the local community (small population) that don't have a lot of medical facilities in case of an outbreak. Things have changed enough now however that travel is recommended once again.

It's stinking hot here are well, so hope it cools down a bit or I'll be swinging the detector very early in the morning or late at night.

All the best,

Lanny
    Nothin' quite as fun as chasin' sassy nugget gold! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...mysteries.html

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    5507 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenT View Post
    Good luck! It’s been too long without a good story!
    Thanks Owen, hope to have something to write about at least by the end of the season.

All the best,

Lanny

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    5507 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisagioletti View Post
    I had a friend years ago, that took me to Volcanoville. His brother and sister n law lived there, and they had no electricity or running water, but they did have a cute little house with one of those old wood burning stoves. My friend was building a house for himself on the property. He was a roofer, by trade, at the time. He told me that his family owned the town, but were in dispute with the county about ownership of the property. I lost touch with him, and have always wondered if things were finally settled. He moved to San Diego and I always have thought about that town.
    If you ever get any follow-up details, I'd love to hear them sometime.

Thanks for dropping in, and all the best,

Lanny

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    5507 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by perssonanna392 View Post
    Good stuff here!
    Thanks for stopping in and leaving such a nice comment.

All the best,

Lanny

Sponsored Links