OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Have to forget about Gold this weekend and just look for more silver. All flights were cancelled into Minneapolis due to the snow storm. I will not be able to get there today.

bummer
Cat

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
How does going from Kentucky to Arizona involve flights to Minneapolis?

Must be a connection point. Which airline??

By the way - it hit 88 today here in Arizona. I brushed my dog by the pool and in the sun. It was great.

:-)

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
I was flying on Northwest airlines and their hubs are Detroit and Minneapolis which cancelled all flights. If I had bought a ticket on Delta it would have been Cincinnati or Atlanta. American would have been Chicago which was also closed. Those are my three options. Unfortunately I picked Northwest. I was suppose to fly from Evansville, IN to Memphis TN, to Minn, to Tucson. Horrible way to go.

Bad thing about airlines they don't fly direct like when you drive.

Cat

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
aawww Cat, sorry to hear that you did not get to go!! Hopefully you will get to go soon and find LOTS! Happy Easter to you!

labradoodle of pa

Feb 3, 2008
newburg pa
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 Tesoro Vaquero and Tiger Shark bullseye prob
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iwas on my way to Waterloo Iowa Feb 25th left REGAN in Washington DC made it to Minneapolis got flight cancelled due to major snow storm coming called back to work told us to rent four wheel suv and drive 3 hr drive turned into 7 hrs drove right into storm what a trip Northwest Airlines also the weather out that way has been bad all winter it has to let up soon spring is right around the corner well anyways I hope you get a flight out have fun and I will be waiting to see some nice nuggets posted here good luck and have a safe trip :icon_sunny: :) :sunny: Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread