• G2 163.jpg
    G2 163.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 604
Upvote 0

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
EARTHLING,

Can you give us any more info on the Goldtrax, like what $ you paid, year it was made,etc.? Joe

OP
OP
EARTHLING

EARTHLING

Aug 17, 2008
DALLAS TEXAS
Detector(s) used
SHADOW x5.... GOLDTRAX... D.P. WADER.... NAUTILUS DMC II B
i think i paid 650 for it.... the deep hunter module is 169.00 and the black sand module is 139.00 he is also supposed to be looking for the other coil for me.. i see the serial number but i am going to ask him if he knows what yr. it is by that

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
EARTHLING,

O.K., Give us all the details. That is a "killer" machine and not one that we get much info on, here at Tnet. That detector is all about George Payne, the king of metal detector circuit design. Joe

jkasta

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2008
Earthling,

nice looking rig. Where did you buy it from? $650 total cost or before modules added. Can't find anything when I google it other than Discovery Electronics in Oregon. Website is very primitive and no mention of goldtrax. what frequency does it operate at? Pls educate us.

OP
OP
EARTHLING

EARTHLING

Aug 17, 2008
DALLAS TEXAS
Detector(s) used
SHADOW x5.... GOLDTRAX... D.P. WADER.... NAUTILUS DMC II B
I got it for 600 or 650; i cant remember; before the modules...... you cannot use both modules at once you can only use the deephunter module plus its 8 extra batteries {that would be 16 total in the machine at one time}w/ the goldtrax module or use the black sand module w/ the goldtrax module

set up is kind of tricky with the goldtrax module... you can use turn on and go or turbo GB mode.... i am playing with it a little bit but cant get out with it right now...

contact MR.BILL..... 508-457-4805......he may have one to sell you

mine is from 1994 if what the box says is true

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If memory serves me right,these are from a defunct company that made them in 1994-old technology,old machines,tooooooooooo much $$$$ for no warranity or company???John

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Right now, Discovery Electronics makes the Coin Trax II Millennium Treasure Baron. This model has some of the modules built into it. They mentioned the Goldtrax module in some of their PDF's, but I get the impression that it wasn't a hit. Otherwise, I think that it would be an option in the current model. The Cointrax II looks pretty intresting, but to navigate around to the different features you have to flip toggles in different combinations. A little too equipment intensive for even me. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread