Great seller

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have bought a few things from these guys and I have been very happy with the transactions every time. Highly recommend them if you are in the market for a metal detector. I feel it's my duty to give these two guys, Wayne and Doug, my recommendation. They don't just sell you a detector and stop at that. I have called them at nite and talked about the detector I was using and they are always very helpful and don't push you off the phone because the sale is over. Loving the at gold I just got a couple of weeks ago and loved the at pro I bought last year along with everything else I've bought from them. Give these guys a chance when your in the market and they will give you a deal that's hard to beat and customer service after the sale. Thanks again guys. Good luck on all your future hunts. EJ

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought the Xp deus from Wayne and Doug and couldn't be happier. Like I said before these guys will always have my business. So helpful and love the t-shirt. Thanks again guys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread