SEX or metal detect on Fridays Dr. Phil

bakergeol

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2004
Colorado
Detector(s) used
GS5 X-5 GMT
SEX or metal detect on Friday's Dr. Phil

Yes they are discussing some couples' "extreme behavior" on friday's Dr. Phil.

The third couple(after the transvestite couple) has a husband who likes to metal detect. The wife says "He loves his detector more than me" The theme is that he would rather metal detect than have sex with his wife.(Hmmm. let's see his wife first before we make a quick judgement call).

I hope you are paying attention Teprock

George

Upvote 0

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Maybe she'd like his th'ing more if he took out his "vibraprobe" every once in a while.

T

Teprock

You crack me up George/Coinshooter!!!!

Great post, George! Thanks for thinking about me as a transsexual on Dr. Phil--should I be flattered (LOL) :lol: !!!

I enjoyed reading your post as always. Have a great weekend~Teprock

OP
OP
B

bakergeol

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2004
Colorado
Detector(s) used
GS5 X-5 GMT

Well Dr. Phil had that Explorer user on his show today. His wife's complaint was that "metal detecting was ruining their marriage". She said that he detects 12-14 hrs a day and they only have sex once every 3 weeks(at her insistence).

Well Dr. Phil straightened him out I guess and told him he was using his hobby as an escape. He told him to "reconnect " with his family. Dr. Phil at least did not make him give up his detector. At the end the Explorer user was humbled before the audience and promised to change his ways.

Well what was Dr. George's analysis of the situation. Well I would certainly be metal detecting 12 hrs a day to avoid coming home to a whining, nagging wife. With regards to only having sex once every 3 weeks, well look in the mirror and join a gym honey. That transvestite with the previous couple certainly looked a lot better than his wife.

His wife certainly did a lot more than whine-she belittled him and his hobby. She referred to his finds as "junk" and claimed all he dug was pennies(he showed us some decent finds there). She just came off as a nagging wife who did not respect and was not supportive of her` husband.

I almost laughed when they showed him in the field saying "darn another pulltab"

P.S. The above opinions are probably some of the reasons why Dr. George is not married.

Dr. George

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003

Pff... Utter bunk. I agree with bakergeol ... I would rather detect than come home to a fat nagging wife. The part you don't hear "clean the house, do this, do that, fix this, fix that, you spend too much money, you don't make enough money, blah blah blah," and the sex part is just a joke. No doubt she wants to have sex twice every three weeks instead of once every three weeks. Why bother? I would rather find a silver quarter...

Keep on swingin!! (detectors)

I hope the poor guy on Dr. Phil sees these messages. WE FEEL YOUR PAIN!!

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Probably just another Jerry Springer type set up. Do you really believe this stuff?

T

Teprock

Actually coinshooter, I do believe it! There are some things that I don't believe, such as Ruben getting voted by America over Clay Aiken in American Idol 2. However, there are weird people out there, and I'm one of them (although I am obviously not the "detector trannie" you saw on Dr. Phil). In fact, I just read in a local newspaper that a man used 14 cans of vaseline to cover his naked body from head to toe, calling himself "The Gooey Goblin" before the police caught him in a hotel room! The reason why police were after him was because he destroyed a Motel 6 Hotel room when he vaselined every inch of the room (with over $1,000 in damages). So yes, there are "weird" people out there!

R

RRey199

MD vs Hanging with Cattle

I think I would brobably do just about anything rather than go home to that. It just happens that his hobby is detecting, rather than gambling or something destructive.

Give the man something to come home to.

Swinging means something different to us than the rest of the world. :lol:

R

RRey199

Gooey Goblin!! That's absolutely fantastic!
These things are exactly why I keep my membership to the human race. There is never any shortage of insane individuals to keep us entertained. I would much rather read aboud the Gooey Goblin than soldiers getting killed in the desert.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread