need to find value of periscope probe

shemp4

Jun 17, 2005
Ocean Springs, Ms.
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO
hi, i need some help from the treasurenet community, i have a periscope probe with original box , vhs video and cover in excellent condition. this was given to me a while back and i never used it , i have a few people interested in buying it but i have no idea of a fair price and would like to get some opinions, i have failed to find any for sale to compare it to. any help would be appreciated. Joe

Upvote 0

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
shemp4 said:
hi, i need some help from the treasurenet community, i have a periscope probe with original box , vhs video and cover in excellent condition. this was given to me a while back and i never used it , i have a few people interested in buying it but i have no idea of a fair price and would like to get some opinions, i have failed to find any for sale to compare it to. any help would be appreciated. Joe
What is a periscope probe ? Do you have a picture?

OP
OP
shemp4

shemp4

Jun 17, 2005
Ocean Springs, Ms.
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO
i dont have any info on it but here is a stock photo

Attachments

• probe%20periscope.jpg
    probe%20periscope.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 257

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just googled "periscope probe for sale" and found a couple comments at $300-500. But I have no idea if that's high or low...

PLL

OP
OP
shemp4

shemp4

Jun 17, 2005
Ocean Springs, Ms.
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO
wow, thanks for the info. now you have me wondering if i should sell this thing or keep it and learn how to use it. thanks again, joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions