Metal Detecting finds wanted

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
I'm looking for individuals who will set up a display booth at the 2009 Treasure Expo & Trade Show to show their finds/collections.
The show's website is www.treasureexpo.com.
Some of the biggest names in treasure hunting are scheduled to attend as Vendor's and will be displaying their treasure, but I also want the every day hunters to display their finds to the 2,000+ enthusiasts who will be attending the show on April 4th & 5th in Myrtle Beach, SC.
The 2009 Treasure Expo & Trade Show will cater to metal detecting, gold prospecting, mining, beach hunting, coin hunting & collecting, relic hunting & collecting, land/cache treasure hunting, off-shore treasure hunting and MUCH more.
Give me a call or send me an email and we'll get you a booth to show your collection.
You may also sell from your booth at the show if you like.
David Toller
Myrtle Beach, SC
843-455-7223
[email protected]

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never tell anyone what I find, at least I try not too. :tard:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Look at what i have written across the bottom i never show or tell of my finds either. I have never posted a picture here on treasure net or any were and have never told of anything i have found.......==Jim_K==...LET NO ONE KNOW WHAT WERE OR WHEN

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread