I Need some help from some of you old hands

Preacher

Aug 29, 2005
I Need some help from some of you old hands. I have an opportunity to buy a Tesoro Toltec II or a Bandido II Umax both are in excellent condition and come with the stock 8" and a 11" wide scan the toltec is An, ID detector and cost more new ($599) but the bandido is a newer mod and cost ($460) New. My question is which is the best unit. As far as depth and ability to knock out trash targets. what are some realistic depths I can expect from each of these units, and by the way I don't plan to pay any where near the list price of either of them. ;)

Upvote 0
M

mtnman

both are very good machines..the toltec is a better relic detector,but is heavy compared to the bandido..the bandido i think is a better all around det.it can even find pretty small nuggets if you adjust it right..both have a lifetime warranty...hh jesse

OP
OP
P

Preacher

Aug 29, 2005
What are some in the field realistic depths I can expect from of these units (Really interested in the bandido). And is there that much dif. in the depth of a stock 8" and 11" wide scan coil, and what is "Wide scan" anyway?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions