My 2 cents worth on D2 10" DD coil

brian f

Nov 27, 2008
My 2 cents worth on D2 10" DD coil

Hi to all

The D2 10" DD coil is defiantly worth the money in my opinion.

I have a MXT300 and found that the Super 12 Search Coil is to sensitive for the mineralized soil I have where I live in California. The soil is in the rang of 78 to 87 on the GND

I bout my MXT300 with the super 12 and also the Eclipse DD (6x10) which is great but wonted to take advantage of whites bones offer so I choose the D2.

The D2 works very well even in very trashy areas like the park. It seam to separate even close targets and the VDI is right on the money.
The pinpoint is just like the Eclipse DD (6x10) right off the tip of the coil just above the D2 sticker dead center. Much better than ether of my other coils.

When you pinpoint with the D2 and do a wiggle pull back as soon as the target passes from under the coil the sound stops and their it is.
I think the D2 is the best for pinpointing but I do not have that much experience YET LOL.

I would recommend this coil for any one that is looking for a great coil in bad soil.

Thanks BRIAN

PS. would be interested in trading my super 12 for Eclipse Deepscan DD 1400 or Eclipse Shooter DD (4x6)

Upvote 0

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: My 2 cents worth on D2 10" DD coil

Thanks Brian, good to know. I've been thinking of the same package.

dl_mooney

Jun 26, 2008

My DFX-300 came with the Whites D2 coil. Dealer switch.

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dl_mooney said:
My DFX-300 came with the Whites D2 coil. Dealer switch.

Is this a good thing?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread