Detector Depth do you have to Pay for it?

undertaker

May 26, 2006
Green Mountains of Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and Whites Bullseye II Pinpointer
My brother and I have ace 250s which we picked up new for around $200.00 each. We have found alot of clad coins, tokens and some silver also musketballs, buttons and tons of junk. My brother is talking about upgrading to a whites so he can get more depth. We have hit some very old sites where we have been skunked and we walk away with the feeling what have we missed? Are the coins there and are detectors arn't reaching them. Will a $800.00 whites detect deeper that a $200.00 ace? I know they will discriminate better.

Upvote 0

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gleaner1 said:
E-T-B, I just cant resist any more. Who in the heck is the character in that picture? And what's he doin?

Why that is Earnest T Bass getting ready to throw a brick through a window........The Andy Griffith Show

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Ernest T Bass said:
I have a problem with glass. We don't see eye to eye, so I brake it. Allot. :-\ :-[ :P :icon_scratch:

Which reminds me of a story. There was this guy with a wooden eye and this girl with a hair lip.

They both finally went to a dance but due to their extreme self conscienceness each stayed in the background.

Finally the guy with the wooden eye got up enough guts to walk over to the gale with the hair lip.

He said: Ah..ah..ah, would you like to dance? She cried out WOULD I! WOULD I!...he shouted back HAIR LIP! HAIR LIP!

Don't tell me this is old or I'll tell the one about smart pills.

Badger

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ernest T Bass said:
I have a problem with glass. We don't see eye to eye, so I brake it. Allot. :-\ :-[ :P :icon_scratch:

You "brake" it? "Allot"? ;D

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's all good. Love the avatar.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread