72cheyenne

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
Mansfield, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I finally got around to putting the metal detecting display case together at our hardware store. These are most of the better and more interesting finds that myself, my Dad, and Arkie have found in the few years past. All of the items found are from the town we live in and the surrounding vicinity. All of this stuff had been piled up in various boxes and bags....so we thought it would be a neat idea to put our stuff on display for all to see and enjoy. BTW, this case is nowhere near full, and we have another case that is empty, so it looks like we have a bunch of work still to do. ;D

Attachments

• Display-case-013.jpg
    Display-case-013.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 387
  • Display-case-021.jpg
    Display-case-021.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 386
  • Display-case-019.jpg
    Display-case-019.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 387
  • Display-case-018.jpg
    Display-case-018.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 376
  • Display-case-017.jpg
    Display-case-017.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 374
  • Display-case-016.jpg
    Display-case-016.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 364
  • Display-case-014.jpg
    Display-case-014.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 361
Upvote 0

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
good job, thats a neat display :thumbsup:

S

seger98

Nice display case & finds, I'm sure the customers that come in will enjoy it too!

OP
OP
72cheyenne

72cheyenne

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
Mansfield, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, we've only had this display case up for a week now and it has probably gotten us over 10 new places to detect. I actually never thought of it sparking peoples interest in that way, but hey, I'm not complaining! I've had several people stare at it for 15-20 minutes asking what's this and what's that. It's really a great conversation piece that is promoting the hobby in a good way, especially when you tell them that we have taken probably 100 times what you see in the case of just trash out of the ground. Anyways, thanks for the compliments guys and if your ever in western Arkansas, stop by and give us a holler.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is so neat :thumbsup: Glad you was able to get more sites to hunt from people just looking at your finds in the case. It is very nice of you to put them in this case for all to see, and have them wondering what some of the stuff is. Kudos to you :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

Old Fart in TN

Nov 27, 2005
Athens Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab
I see a contest coming on. How long before someone comes in and states " That's mine I lost it ". Wonderful idea displaying your finds and great that others have taken a interest and opened up their yards etc to you and your dad.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I think it is a great idea! I am sure everyone enjoys looking through the case....I know I would! It is great that it is getting you folks more places to detect as well since you have so much more work to do to fill up the cases! :thumbsup:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent display!

The only thing that's missing is the display of detectors behind it! I'm sure a lot of people will be looking to buy a detector after drooling all over your display.

OPUS1

Jan 23, 2009
So. Cal
Detector(s) used
BH QD II,Minelab GPX 4500 PULSE GOLD PROSPECTING DETECTOR,Garrett Infinium LS Pulse Metal Detector
Great display and treasures :thumbsup:

Thanks for the picture

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread