Jan 11, 2005

Attachments

• exp5000_controlunit.gif
    exp5000_controlunit.gif
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,065
Upvote 0

p.rodriguez

Mar 4, 2008
I owned an eXp 5000, its really for professionals, great depth performance. What do you like to use it for?

OP
OP
L

Lahoop

Jan 11, 2005
p.rodriguez said:
I owned an eXp 5000, its really for professionals, great depth performance. What do you like to use it for?
first, I appreciate you for your reply.
I will use it for finding treasure or gold treasures which are buried hundred years ago
does it Effective ?
what its cost in your country?

jsandin

Nov 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Absolutely nobody would bother you.

Attachments

• exp5000_kellyco_testteam.jpg
    exp5000_kellyco_testteam.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 863

rogmey

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2005
You can look at U.S.A. prices for one retailer at the following web site:

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/okm/exp5000.htm

I have no connection with KelleyCo...haven't even talked to anyone there...they just popped up on OKM Ortungstechnik Krauß & Müller GmbH (detector manufacturer) list of distributors...only one listed for the U.S.A.

Given the $26,770 to $64,995 USD price range for this unit, I doubt that there are many users of this equipment on this forum, but there could be a few.

Here is a really cool chart from the manufacturer's web site that shows various items and the depth at which this unit found the items...really awesome! It would be really interesting to hear from someone who has used this unit a lot in the field.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
you would have to find steady source of income from the machine to lay out that kind of money

Willee

May 6, 2009
Corpus Christi, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 ... Fisher CZ-70 ... Deus 2 ... Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If I were to offer you $160 a month for the rest of your life not to buy this detector ... would you still buy it?

Put the $64,000 into a bank account and get at a minimum 3% interest ... every month for the rest of your life!
If you think you can do better than that finding coins in the park then go for it.

K

Kentucky Kache

Willee said:
If I were to offer you $160 a month for the rest of your life not to buy this detector ... would you still buy it?

Put the $64,000 into a bank account and get at a minimum 3% interest ... every month for the rest of your life!
If you think you can do better than that finding coins in the park then go for it.

I promise not to buy it. Send monthly check to: ***** ***** ;D

juanbasil

Tenderfoot
Aug 22, 2007
philippines
Detector(s) used
okm rover deluxe
we have rover deluxe from OKM...and its giving me headache when i use it as it doesnt show any consistency in the result...until today i havent found anything yet..using this equipment...not recommended.

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you would trip over stuff while watchin the screen and then fall and break that expensive machine. If it makes ya money cool. I bought an IR camera for 30 k and sure wish I had more business with it... :dontknow:

syko

Oct 20, 2007
Pasadena, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Now you too can find pulltabs 40 inches deep and see them on your heads up display.
Seeing eye dog sold seperately..........void where prohibited.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o $26,770 to $64,995 USD :o .............um just spend the money on gold bullion an dont wast the energy searchin sheesh .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions