Nugget shooting

bakergeol

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2004
Colorado
Detector(s) used
GS5 X-5 GMT
Actually very few of the Arizona nugget hunters hang out here.The Arizona forums you should be visiting would be nuggethunting.com nuggetshooter.com Arizonagoldprospectors.com or Chris's Arizona outback.

So you see Arizona nugget hunters have their own forums and it is on them you should be posting. It will be a different world to you as Arizona is MINELAB PI COUNTRY.

Good Luck
George

J

joetoffton

When you get to AZ you will be close to Apache Junction. go to THE metal detecter store there, called PROMACK, they are some of the best people you will ever meet. they sponsor
one of the largest and best clubs in the west. Tell that owner that Joe Toffton said drop him an Email., For the best information on nugget hunting take a run up to Lake Havasu City, Go to the Whites dealer there, The dealer is Larry Sallee, the guy that wrote the
two books ZIP ZIP two books every nugget hunter has to have and every Whites owner
should have if they expect to get full use from their white's.

But Why Mesa, Az???? did you know it gets to 115% out there?? the gold is so hot when you find it you need metal tongs to pick it up and a metal bucket to carry it in. I closed My detecter store and move east, two years ago.

Joe

OP
OP
T

Timmyjohn

George & Joe
Thanks for the info that you posted, I will check it all out.

I have been in a store at Apache Junction and the next time I will let him know you said hi and to email you.
We have been there in the summer and I agree it's hot dam hot! The plan is to visit back in Michigan in the summer time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread