WHATS THE BEST COASTAL PLACE IN FLORIDA TO DETECT

southern gent

Aug 1, 2004
Pickens Co. S.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Sovriegn. Whites. Garret
Primary Interest:
Other
My friend, that is the million dollar question. If we knew we would get more treasure. Best of luck and HH! Chris

OP
OP
T

tallpaul

thanks southern gent,, maybe that was a hard question he he! where did most of the ships go down was it the gulf coast or the atlantic coast

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Atlantic side. Known as the Treasure Coast. Fleet of Spanish Treasure Gallions went down in Hurricane in 1715. You can fins tons of stuff about it on the internet.
Spotz

Cladius

Mar 8, 2004
tallpaul i bet someone here would sell you a map! just kidding just about every treasure mag or book has info on Fla. good luck.

OP
OP
T

tallpaul

cheers guys,, i'll do cocoa and go down south from there,, for first two weeks, then i'll move up to daytona way for last two weeks, if i dont find find old gold and silver coins, i must find gold jewlery, just hopin to have great finds to post when iam back, i can picture it now, on a stormy night wind like a banshee,, rain so hard it hurts when it hits, and the gallion going down with all that loot, and some has my name on it (he he!.

southern gent

Aug 1, 2004
Pickens Co. S.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Sovriegn. Whites. Garret
Primary Interest:
Other
Best of luck Tallpaul. Be carefull in cocoa. The beach is okay but the town is shady. HH! Chris

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Go to Sebastion, access the barrier island at Wabasso,when you get to the end, turn right. Go about a half mile and look for the small signs for the Seagrape (first) or the Turtle (second) beach accesses. The area holds two wrecks, the 1618 Spanish Galleon and the Capitana of the 1715 fleet just offshore. Don't go in the water with your MD because Treasure Salvors owns the water rights to these wrecks.
...Aquanut

OP
OP
T

tallpaul

thanks for that aqua, great help,, i'll do my best to get results, i know the laws are different,, i must be carefull,. but hey iam a treasure hunter he he!, thanks again guys,,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread