Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Nov 2008
    Greenwood, Mississippi
    Ace 250
    1 times

Anyone know a good chat room for metal detecting??

Yes, I know about the one on this site, but I found it to be not very busy. Many nights I "sat" in this site's chat room, waiting, and no one ever showed. I'd like to find a room where there's usually always people in there. Any thoughts here? Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    Oct 2007
    Northern, OH
    DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
    52 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: Anyone know a good chat room for metal detecting??

you just found it....Matt
    CRH 2014 find
    wheaties
    War Nickels
    Buffalo
    Mercs 4
    Rosie 6
    90% Kennedy
    Franklin
    Walkers
    40% halfs
    Detecting Finds
    Dollars
    Quarters `
    Silver Quarters
    Dimes
    Silver Dimes
    Nickels
    Pennies
    Wheaties
    rings

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2003
    Northern Hemisphere
    14 times
    Cache Hunting

Have you tried inviting others in our chat room for a scheduled chat?

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...st;board=344.0

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    7530 times

Kinda like walking into a auto dealer's show room and asking if anyone knows where they can go to buy a car.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    Sep 2007
    Sal Sagev Adaven
    E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,, GB PRO.
    23 times
    Metal Detecting

Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter
    Kinda like walking into a auto dealer's show room and asking if anyone knows where they can go to buy a car.
    LOL
    I'll just follow you with My E-trac, Sov GT,or GoldBug Pro.

us
    DFCA

Dec 2006
    Kansas
    Minelab E-trac
    15 times
    Banner Finds (1)

schedule a chat and do a blanket invitation

us
    Nov 2008
    Greenwood, Mississippi
    Ace 250
    1 times

I'm learning here. But I'll take the "car dealership" joke best I can. I thought I made it clear that I had hung out in the chat room here and rarely anyone came in. So I was asking about a "more busy" room on the net. Thanks for the blanket invite information. I greatly appreciate your time.

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    7530 times

Quote Originally Posted by snyper77
    I'm learning here. But I'll take the "car dealership" joke best I can. I thought I made it clear that I had hung out in the chat room here and rarely anyone came in. So I was asking about a "more busy" room on the net. Thanks for the blanket invite information. I greatly appreciate your time.
    Car dealership was just a comparison meant in good nature way, not meant to be an insult or offend you in any way.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Cappy Z.

Ever stare at a book, an unopened book?

Sure you have. We all have.

I truly believe that if one takes the time to search..there is an abundance of information 'easily' accessed..without chatting.

I by no means am 'dis'ing chat rooms. I am simply pointing out that knowledge here at TN..is everywhere.

Peace.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors