Is this a good trade
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Feb 2007
    Salisbury NC
    White XLT / Surfmaster PI / Vision V3
    1 times

Is this a good trade

I have a whites XLT w/stock & 5.3 coil (2 1/2 yr.old)I've been trying to sell I have a trade offer for a new Teknetics T2 is this a good trade? or a like new X-Terra 705 with the standard 9" MF coil and the optional 5x10 HF eleptical coil

gb
    Aug 2009
    SWEDEN
    (on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
    188 times

Re: Is this a good trade

I do ok with my 305,so i'd say take the 705.I hear the T2 is a decent detector but never used one so can't say,sorry.

us
    Director-Search & Recovery Team of Oakland County.

Aug 2005
    In Michigan now.
    Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
    3974 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I would say not a good trade and I have used them. You are familar with the Whites, the others have nothing over it, just different way of working and a new learning curve. I enjoy learning them all and some people don't.
    (C) Sandman, 2005. All Rights Reserved.
    "TIME IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEVER GET BACK, WHY WASTE IT SWINGING A DETECTOR THAT ISN'T UP TO THE TASK."

us
    Feb 2007
    Salisbury NC
    White XLT / Surfmaster PI / Vision V3
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman
    I would say not a good trade and I have used them. You are familar with the Whites, the others have nothing over it, just different way of working and a new learning curve. I enjoy learning them all and some people don't.
    I don't need another learning curve right now the V3 is worst then the XLT was but the bad thing about the XLT is I never pushed the envelope with it so maybe I'll keep one of the XLT's and really learn it ty Sandman.

us
    Jan 2008
    Maine

Quote Originally Posted by lala09
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman
    I don't need another learning curve right now the V3 is worst then the XLT was but the bad thing about the XLT is I never pushed the envelope with it so maybe I'll keep one of the XLT's and really learn it ty Sandman.
    The 705 is an awesome detector. Maybe not so strong on the wet salt beach but it will do very well on land. I would trade for the 705.

us
    Apr 2008
    Quartzsite AZ
    TDI, GB, GM-4, Vaquero, F75, Cibola, Compadre, Stingray, ML Explorer
    6 times

I would dump it an get the T2. The T2 is lighter, easier to use and a better detector. JMHO.

us
    Feb 2009
    West Virginia
    Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
    104 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

If you digging civil war relics go with the t2!
    Dirty Mike

Sponsored Links