Detector(s) used
White XLT / Surfmaster PI / Vision V3
Upvote 0

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I do ok with my 305,so i'd say take the 705.I hear the T2 is a decent detector but never used one so can't say,sorry.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would say not a good trade and I have used them. You are familar with the Whites, the others have nothing over it, just different way of working and a new learning curve. I enjoy learning them all and some people don't.

OP
OP
lala09

lala09

Greenie
Feb 28, 2007
Salisbury NC
Detector(s) used
White XLT / Surfmaster PI / Vision V3
Sandman said:
I would say not a good trade and I have used them. You are familar with the Whites, the others have nothing over it, just different way of working and a new learning curve. I enjoy learning them all and some people don't.
I don't need another learning curve right now the V3 is worst then the XLT was but the bad thing about the XLT is I never pushed the envelope with it so maybe I'll keep one of the XLT's and really learn it ty Sandman.

vondrewvious

Jan 15, 2008
Maine
lala09 said:
Sandman said:
I don't need another learning curve right now the V3 is worst then the XLT was but the bad thing about the XLT is I never pushed the envelope with it so maybe I'll keep one of the XLT's and really learn it ty Sandman.
The 705 is an awesome detector. Maybe not so strong on the wet salt beach but it will do very well on land. I would trade for the 705.

AUDuke

Apr 20, 2008
Quartzsite AZ
Detector(s) used
TDI, GB, GM-4, Vaquero, F75, Cibola, Compadre, Stingray, ML Explorer
I would dump it an get the T2. The T2 is lighter, easier to use and a better detector. JMHO.

DirtyMike

Feb 10, 2009
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you digging civil war relics go with the t2!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread