And they said I was damaging the park!!

scrubber

Apr 1, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
excav2.jpg

No, not really. But that's me in the excavator. I asked the guy clearing the lot across the street if I could ride in it once. He said to go get my camera and he'd take a pic of me operating it. What a feeling of power!!! :evil6:

excav1.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
scrubber

scrubber

Apr 1, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
arizonaames said:
Was the VDI signal a 67 (clad penny)? :laughing7:

Yep, I let no signal go undug.

scrubber

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Ray S ECenFL said:
Hope you remembered to fill in you holes....... :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

Yeap. We filled all holes dug. ;D

Attachments

• bulldozer.jpg
    bulldozer.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 719
OP
OP
scrubber

scrubber

Apr 1, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oooh it looks like we got us a convoy.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
now remember when your done digging your plug it hasd to look untouched when your done lol

OP
OP
scrubber

scrubber

Apr 1, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tank69 said:
now remember when your done digging your plug it hasd to look untouched when your done lol

No prob Tank. RPG will fill it back in for me. They'll never know we were there. :D

scrubber

OP
OP
scrubber

scrubber

Apr 1, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rando said:
It is AMAZING how good those guys can get with those, I have seen some PRECISION work done with those. Stuff i would be a afraid to do with a hand shovel.

I know. I was amazed at the subtle control the machine had. He let me "play" with it for about 20 minutes while he ate lunch. There were a bunch of junked cars on the property and he let me pick one up and "toss" it to the side like a toy. What a blast!! I used to drive a Cat in wheat harvest but it was nothing like this baby.

There was a recent news story about a guy who used one of these in anger to wreck the house he lost to his wife in a divorce settlement. I can see why the sense of power you feel with it would be dangerous if you got angry with someone. When picking up that car, I thought of the guy I sold my car to years ago who didn't pay most of what he owed me for it. It's a good thing I didn't have one of these at my disposal back then. :angry9:

scrubber

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we used to practice picking up full beer an soda cans as a contest to see who could do it with out breaking the can an moveing it from place A-B

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tank69 said:
we used to practice picking up full beer an soda cans as a contest to see who could do it with out breaking the can an moveing it from place A-B
Tank? :laughing7:
Lol... Ya know I just got to ask ,was place A-B from ground to mouth without breaking it? Lol
Ex

OP
OP
scrubber

scrubber

Apr 1, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's time I trade in the old digger so I can go after the deeper signals. Hmmm, I wonder if Harbor Freight or Home Depot carry this one. Maybe I'll have to go to Sears. :icon_scratch:

digger.jpg

Sorry Joe (mtntrekr2) for stealing your picture.

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
that was really nice of that guy to share his toy like that! I've always wanted to try one of those.

Marty-Graw

Feb 8, 2006
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
scrubber said:
Rando said:
It is AMAZING how good those guys can get with those, I have seen some PRECISION work done with those. Stuff i would be a afraid to do with a hand shovel.

I know. I was amazed at the subtle control the machine had. He let me "play" with it for about 20 minutes while he ate lunch. There were a bunch of junked cars on the property and he let me pick one up and "toss" it to the side like a toy. What a blast!! I used to drive a Cat in wheat harvest but it was nothing like this baby.

There was a recent news story about a guy who used one of these in anger to wreck the house he lost to his wife in a divorce settlement. I can see why the sense of power you feel with it would be dangerous if you got angry with someone. When picking up that car, I thought of the guy I sold my car to years ago who didn't pay most of what he owed me for it. It's a good thing I didn't have one of these at my disposal back then. :angry9:

scrubber

i can just hear you asking......"DUDE!!! Can I pick up that car and throw it over there?...pleeeease" lol

OP
OP
scrubber

scrubber

Apr 1, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kilika said:
What fun! I'm jealous!!

And you know... us gals just love a guy with a big... tool.... piece of equiptment.

What fun! I'm ready!!

And you know... us guys just love gals who love a guy with a big piece of equipment. :laughing7:

scrubber

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread