Does anybody sell C-scope detectors in the USA?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The C-Scope detectors are also called Fisher Research Labs. They are still in business and owned by First Texas, the same people that own Bounty Hunter.

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What c-scope detector you had in mind?

rayredditch

May 27, 2006
Europe
Detector(s) used
Adventis II, GoldMaxx Power, Whites Surf Master PI Pro DD, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Fisher 1265X, Minelab Advantage, Hartmann 1023, Viking 6DX2
http://www.staffsmetaldetectors.co.uk/

This guy is a main agent for C-Scope in the UK, and ships all over the world. If you order from him he normally ships same day too.
Super service and very friendly guy. Very fast reply normally.
Give him my regards
Ray

OP
OP
D

Deese

Oct 24, 2008
Mebane,NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex,Vallon Gizmo,Deeptech Vista Smart,Nexus Coronado,AKA Sorex,Quest X10
Digger82 said:
What c-scope detector you had in mind?
The one in the youtube video above,the 3mx

OP
OP
D

Deese

Oct 24, 2008
Mebane,NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex,Vallon Gizmo,Deeptech Vista Smart,Nexus Coronado,AKA Sorex,Quest X10
rayredditch said:
http://www.staffsmetaldetectors.co.uk/

This guy is a main agent for C-Scope in the UK, and ships all over the world. If you order from him he normally ships same day too.
Super service and very friendly guy. Very fast reply normally.
Give him my regards
Ray
Thanks Ray, I will check him out today.

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deese said:

I Had one for a short while. It has very good recovery speed and balance,also very accurate pinpoint. My 3mx liked big iron a little bit too much,but many detectors have similar problem,so not a big deal. 3mx is very good at finding good targets among heavy iron, overall a good detector for the money. ;D

rayredditch

May 27, 2006
Europe
Detector(s) used
Adventis II, GoldMaxx Power, Whites Surf Master PI Pro DD, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Fisher 1265X, Minelab Advantage, Hartmann 1023, Viking 6DX2

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the information Deese. I stand corrected..

OP
OP
D

Deese

Oct 24, 2008
Mebane,NC
Detector(s) used
Digger82 said:
Deese said:

I Had one for a short while. It has very good recovery speed and balance,also very accurate pinpoint. My 3mx liked big iron a little bit too much,but many detectors have similar problem,so not a big deal. 3mx is very good at finding good targets among heavy iron, overall a good detector for the money. ;D
That is what I am trying to get away from,If you notice in the video Norfolf Wolf does not test it on big iron only a medium size nail.I have emailed him about it and am waiting to hear back.On almost every other test he has video recorded he uses a big chunk of rusty horseshoe or something.If you watch the other videos the sovereign is absolutly silent over the big iron.Some of the other detectors did great as well but most of them were typical and hit good or from three directions.

rayredditch

May 27, 2006
Europe
Detector(s) used
Problem is, if a detector Nulls out on iron, and you have a nice coin next to it, and that detector has a slowish recovery (Explorer), then you´re either going to have to swing VERY,VERY, SLOW, or you´re going to be missing a lot of targets.
That´s why most people in Europe prefer a detector with a very fast recovery rate, because it´ll pull good targets even right next to iron at normal sweep speeds !!

OP
OP
D

Deese

Oct 24, 2008
Mebane,NC
Detector(s) used
That is why you are swinging that XP I suppose,those do well on the tests he did.

rayredditch

May 27, 2006
Europe
Detector(s) used
Deese said:
That is why you are swinging that XP I suppose,those do well on the tests he did.
Yep, on speed, nothing to touch it, brilliant on small thin hammered. Unfortunately for the States, not available over there, unless you could import it privately, due to the wireless circuit board for the headphones not being FCC compliant.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread