NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
C'mon Staffordshire...... We love pictures! Not of the site but the actual items, It makes one think that someone is going to get their fingers in the cookie jar before it all gets released to the viewing community. I would want an itemized list (certified) before I turned anything over to ar-keelhaul-ogists, no matter what country they are from. The less the public sees, the better, sorry about being so skeptical, but can ya blame me?.........NGE

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
This wonderful Anglo Saxon find is now currently on show in my home City, usually it's London that has the first showing of most all things. There were folk waiting at the door for the museum to open, so I will definately be going to see them before they go to London to be examined.

Shirley

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love this provision of the UK treasure trove act of 1996.

"The finder and land owner are entitled to a reward which is the full value of the treasure. If this is not forthcoming, the treasure is considered "disclaimed", and would likely revert back to the ownership of the land owner and finder who could dispose of it (or keep it) as they see fit."

:thumbsup:

B

BIG61AL

I wonder how long until some yahoo asks me if I am looking for a gold hoard the next time I am detecting a park here in colorado.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread