Has anyone used anything from Accurate Locators?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
which particular item of theirs are you referring to?

If you mean the ones that show shapes and such, they are only for bigger objects. Like, even a horseshoe or something like that, would be a single pixel accross, so to speak. I can't see much use for that, unless you were trying to discern the shape of a microwave oven verses a stove pipe, etc....

Wake me up when they get the technology down to showing thing coin sized items (so you can tell square tabs verses round gold rings, etc... ;D )

OP
OP
P

Pieman

Jul 5, 2005
Calif
What I'm looking for is if it's worth while to use one or just use a two box unit. It they do the same as far as mettle detecting then the only difference between the two is that the PinPointer so to speak can inform you if you are over a void under ground.

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
HI Pieman,
Accurate Locators has some awesome PI units with all kinds of coils. I have seen their unit pick
up a 55 gallon drum at 12 feet with an 18 inch coil. At the same time it has full iron discrimination.
Take a close look, I was impressed.
Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread