Indiana Hunters, man needs help finding wifes wedding ring lost in small pond

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indiana Hunters, man needs help finding wife's wedding ring lost in small pond

I found this and thought it might be noticed more here, and someone might be able to help him before it freezes over..

Here is the link. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,278204.0.html

"My wife recently lost her platinum wedding, which is a family heir loom, in a small pond, about 2-4ft deep. I have zero metal detecting experience, but rented an underwater metal detector to try and find it myself but no luck. I know the location of the ring, but the water is merkey so visibility is low. Is there anybody out there with underwater metal detecting experience who could give me some advice, or even be willing to look for it themselves? Lunch would be on me and there is a reward.
Please help!"

Drew Fillenwarth
317 578 0549

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Indiana Hunters, man needs help finding wife's wedding ring lost in small pond

4-H said:
Move this to the Indiana forum. Someone will help

That is where I found it, but it wasn't receiving a lot of reads at the time I found it..... I think someone has contacted him now and they are making arrangements.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Indiana Hunters, man needs help finding wife's wedding ring lost in small pond

I hve emailed him and we are surpose to talk tomorrow. I am 2 1/2 hours from him but I told him if no one else would help. That I would go dow and see if I can find the ring for him. I will get more information from him in the morning. From wha ti got so far it is a pond in a complex....Matt

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mlayers

Im glad to see that if no one else can then you might be able to help him. From the sounds of it he will at least make it worth your while in time and expense to get there.....

Good luck to both of you........ :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread