All Treasure Hunting
I wear the water shoes or scuba boots....Matt

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have several types, I have a pair of crocs great for the summer, a pair of water mocs (holes in bottom and sides that lets the water out and some of the sand), and a pair of dive boots. In the winter that is what I wear in the water along with my farmer john wet suit....

B

BIG61AL

i just wear sneakers....keeps my feet off the hot sand. when I get a water detector I'll just wear water shoes, little rubber soled shoes with stretchy mesh tops

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been wearing dive boots for years. Have also used fishing wader boots that you wear with stocking foot waders. Sometimes I also wear Crocs. The wader shoes have brass nails in the toes so sometimes the detector gives a small chirp and I need to remember it is the boots.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found some bootie looking things at Wal-mart. They are made of a material much like a dive suit with a zipper side and a thick rubber sole. The beaches I hunt are on area lakes and always have some broken glass or jagged metal such as can lids. I'm sure I prevented several bad cut to my feet as I discovered cuts in the rubber soles that didn't come all the way through. Monty

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread