Wedding Ring, Naples, Florida

T

Tricky

Can you help?

I lost my wedding ring in the gulf of Mexico in about 6 ft of water whilst swimming on my honeymoon. The ring was lost outside the LaPlaya Beach & golf resort in Naples, Florida. :'(

the ring was lost in late June 2004 it is a gold plan wedding band with the date 19.06.04 inscribed on the inside.

does anyone search near this area? I know it's a long shot, but although I searched extensively i could not find it. If anyone every does then please let me know.

Will pay 500 dollar reward if found and returned as at has massive sentimental value. I had to return to the UK at the end of June so no chance of me finding. :(

many thanks, even for reading this post.

Regards,

Tricky

Upvote 0

warthog steve

Mar 23, 2003
Brown City,Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350GTA for dry,Fisher 1280X for wet........
:( :-\ TRICKY-I HOPE SOMEONE FINDS AND RETURNS YOUR RING;NOT FOR THE REWARD;BUT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE THE RIGHT THING TO DO.I LOST MY WEDDING BAND OVER THE SIDE OF MY BOAT 4 DAYS AFTER I GOT MARRIED 6-YEARS AGO-I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!!! :(

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Tricky,

Another site that you can try is www.fmdac.com, and go the southeast chapter. If you send an e-mail to someone or even make a post, they may be able to help. Hope it works out for you. Let us know what happens.

Ron(PA)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread