My clad count...

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
I am rather disappointed in my clad count for this year. My grand total was $74.00. I normally get between $100 and $200. Included in the count was $6 in pennies and only 3 wheaties.

Lately, I have noticed quite a few folks using detectors in the local parks. Normally I would never see them. I have to assume that this is one of the reasons for my lower take this year.

I had loads of fun and hope to up my count next year. Happy Hunting.

I did trash a load of corroded zinc cents. The $6 count is what I kept.

Ray S ECenFL

Upvote 0

dazoff

Aug 7, 2007
Lower Mainland Vancouver,BC
Detector(s) used
To many to say
Good to be out there even if the finds are not Ray. Have noticed a number of guy's who share that view more and more.
More folks than ever taking up the hobby it seems, way back in the day's of BFO and early VLF people gave up on the hobby digging trash. With today's lineup of machines, they really have come a long way. :thumbsup:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It isn't about the loot, but the thrill of the hunt. Myself, I like the loot too, but have been at this a very long time myself. Sure there are more detectorists out there but there is a lot of ground to cover while the newbies keep hitting the tot lots and parks the finds are going to get scarce.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread