Whites Spectrum XLT 1.1 Programs

sabertooth

Dec 13, 2005
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Classic I, Minelab Sovereign, Garret GTX 2500, BH 3300
Does anyone know where I can find info or pre written programs for a Whites Spectrim XLT 1.1 , It has some preset programs and I goofed with the current program ..and re did it where I can hunt silent..I saved that to an empty slot . I was wondering if anyone knew a tweaked up coin program...
Thanks
Saber

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tweaked coin programs usually aren't all they are cracked up to be for every part of the country due to mineral content and electrical interfearence. But they are fun to play with and that's why you bought the machine with the extra bells and whistles. In my experience, the best "tweaking" you can do is to make sure you are ground balanced. If you have a gain control, you can increase it, but it will also start finding bird shot or tiny metal trash more easiely.

HH,
Sandman

OP
OP
sabertooth

sabertooth

Dec 13, 2005
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Classic I, Minelab Sovereign, Garret GTX 2500, BH 3300
yea i agree. I mainly wanted some pre written , so I can search an area...change programs...research, and search again.. to see if anything turns up..its just a thought.. It works sometimes and sometimes it dosnt.

Saber

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread