? about trade offer.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
the se pro is worth more. I think it would be a decent trade.
compare the ages of each, if they're close you'd do alright

OP
OP
terryinr.i.

terryinr.i.

Mar 31, 2009
R.I.
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Ace250. Tasoro Vaquaro.
how good is the se? is it a difficult mashine?

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I honestly don't know. however I do believe there are more se's out there being used
the se does have a learning curve, but a lot of people use them and swear by them

OP
OP
terryinr.i.

terryinr.i.

Mar 31, 2009
R.I.
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Ace250. Tasoro Vaquaro.
o yes the learning curve.. the biggest problem im haveing is not ever useing a minelab at all. :dontknow:

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I bought a new etrac, which i should receive tomorrow, so I'm going to be on the learning curve myself

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sniffer said:
I bought a new etrac, which i should receive tomorrow, so I'm going to be on the learning curve myself
Nahhh. It's the users that make it complicated. It's very simple to use actually and I'm not a Rocket Scientist. ::) Minelab has taken the hard work out for you by giving you options. Coins, Relics, beach etc... All you have to do is monkey with your sensitivity once in a while . I use on automatic any way. This machine has a lot of bells and Whistles. I will probably never hook the unit up to a computer myself. Once you find your settings for your local mud/dirt you really
wont need any others. Keep it simple. This machine has the knack to drive some people really nuts if you let it. But with confidence, find you some good treasure.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I probably won't hook it up to my computer either, just plug and play. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread