Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RPG said:
Iron Patch said:
RPG said:
vayank54 said:
Hey Iron Patch I was wondering about your suit. Is it like from a sponsor or something? Just wondering as it doesn't look like typical digging garb.

Wow, I never noticed that suit. I been having trouble getting past that mug. :tongue3:

I laugh every time I think about some people probably believing that is really me! Likely why I haven't changed it. :laughing9:

Thanks for clearing that up for me IP. I had you pictured all wrong. :D

Just for the record, I knew that wasn't you. Nobody would let that guy metal detect on their property. :laughing9:

I stay in the car while Ironhorse gets permission. (True!) ;D

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Iron Patch said:
RPG said:
Iron Patch said:
RPG said:
vayank54 said:
Hey Iron Patch I was wondering about your suit. Is it like from a sponsor or something? Just wondering as it doesn't look like typical digging garb.

Wow, I never noticed that suit. I been having trouble getting past that mug. :tongue3:

I laugh every time I think about some people probably believing that is really me! Likely why I haven't changed it. :laughing9:

Just for the record, I knew that wasn't you. Nobody would let that guy metal detect on their property. :laughing9:

Good idea. :sign13:

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RPG said:
Iron Patch said:
RPG said:
Iron Patch said:
RPG said:
vayank54 said:

Good idea. :sign13:

That's just always been the way. I try to come up with an idea and he gets the go ahead to dig. We both have pretty decent success rates so there's no point in changing.

Breezie

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
author=Iron Patch

Well, dang Iron Patch . . . .and ALL this time I thought it was YOU showing off your muscular body!

Breezie

S IL THer

Nov 29, 2009
S. Illinois
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, DFX, Coinmaster Pro,White's Eagle II SL, White's 6DB
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IP, isn't that you in the orange striped shirt with your thumb and index finger extended? Grreat post!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread